🖤13🖤

Janessa Anderson

The dance was getting intense

The dance was getting intense. People was really tryna make love on the dance floor. Sexual tension in the air tonight. Of course, me and Joshua met up. We dance to a few songs then sat down to catch our breath. Kamiyah and Aaron left somewhere. I hope she ain't giving in to him. Meaning having sex with him. He's a senior and she's a sophomore.

"Want something to drink?"Joshua asked.

"Uhh no. I'm good"I smiled at him. I look at one of the tables seeing josh ex. My cheer captain. "So tell me why you didn't come with nijah?"I ask.

Joshua looked at me with a smile and shook his head. "I just didn't want to. Me and her are done for"josh spoke. I nodded my head with a smile. I already know that nijah is pregnant. Probably for him or not for him. Not sure.

The dance was coming to a close. Everybody was gathering up talking one last time till finally they open the doors. Kamiyah came up to me with Aaron holding his hands. "I'm leaving with Aaron"she said. I wasn't mad. Just upset that she won't be able to spill tea to me tonight.

"Well I guess I see you tomorrow"I rolled my eyes.

"Girl. You so jealous"kamiyah laughed. "You'll have fun with Joshua"

"Mhmmm. What about you and Aaron?"I ask.

"I'm fine nessa. All he doing is taking me home"kamiyah smiled. "See you tomorrow at church"she walked off with Aaron right behind her.

"You ready to go?"josh ask me. I looked up at him with a smile.

"Yeah sure"I followed behind him to the car. As me and him was walking, I can hear nijah loud ass voice talking to her friends about me.

"That outfit ugly anyway"

"She a hoe to me, wasn't she talking to that other senior last year"

"Yeah. Nasty bitch"

"Ignore them alright. They just jealous"Joshua mumble close to my ear. I can feel his hands close to my ass. I look back at nijah and her friends who just stared at me. I never saw bitches mad as well when the best friend or leader boyfriend doesn't want them. That ain't they business honestly. Because it's more to the situation. Nijah is either pregnant for Josh or somebody else.

We'll see.

Later

"How's life for you?"josh ask as we ate at In N Out Burger. It was 12 in the morning and usually my parents would call me to see where I was at. But no one didn't call. Not even Jared.

"Pretty good. Sophomore year is just a bit hard for me"I spoke.

"It's actually freshman year is the hardest"josh said. "My freshman year was like hell cause I was always picked on"

"Why would they pick on you?"

"I was smaller then the other kids. I had acne face and braces. Nerdy kid"josh laugh. "What about you?"

"It wasn't hard for me. I was the prettiest girl last year in the freshman building and now that I'm with the big kids, every senior wants to talk to me or kamiyah"I smiled. "Weird"

"It's crazy how they don't have the freshman with the big kids. Freshman should be with us and not by themselves"josh said.

"Only time they with us is music class or art"I giggle.

Me and josh stayed at In N Out Burger till 1:30AM and that's when my brother called.

"Hello"

"Where the fuck You at?! Yo ass was suppose to be home around 12"

"Well I'm sorry. I'm on my way"I laughed.

"Getcho ass home! NOW!!"

I hung up the phone and sigh. "Brother?"josh ask.

"Yes. We have to go like now before he wake my parents up or something"I stood up grabbing my things.

"Okay. Show me where to go"

Home

Finally I arrived home. I had fun with josh. He knows how to keep me company. He talked all night with me. We talked about everything. Life, college, what we gone be once we grow up, etc.

"I had fun nessa. Maybe we could do this another time"josh smiled.

"Yeah maybe"I smiled back at him. He inch in a little closer to me and kissed my lips. I backed up a bit looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just....."

"It's fine. You were in the moment"I said. I open the car door getting out his car. I shut it softly then walked my ass to the house door. Right when my hand touch the door knob, the door open up swiftly. "Heyyyy Jared" I smiled. Josh blew his horn and pulled off.

"Do you know what time it is?!"Jared yelled.

"Can you stop yelling"I yawned. I made my way upstairs to my room so I can get some sleep.

Lawd. Next, it's prom. I bet josh gone ask me to prom.

__________________

Josh