🖤10🖤

Carson Fernando

The alarm clock startled me in my sleep

The alarm clock startled me in my sleep. I look over at the clock seeing it was 6:30 in the morning. Time for this meeting. I sigh heavily rubbing my eyes. I don't feel like going but to become the boss of this cooperation, I have to be on time.

"Yooo, why you up so early?"Justin groaned waking up out his sleep. I quickly walk to the bathroom so I could get dress and ready to go. I did my hygienes, took a shower, and put on my clothes. I don't normally wear a suit and tie. It's too tacky to me. I know, I sound stupid and all but I'm being for real. "You still didn't answer me"Justin hop out of bed with nothing on.

"Come on dude. Are you serious?"I cover my face trying not to stare at his alien like penis.

"Carson, I know you like looking at it"Justin smiled then laugh.

"It looks like an alien dude"I spoke while grabbing my phone and keys.

"And yours don't"Justin stated.

"You never seen what mines look like and your not going to"I smiled. "I'll be back around 1, make sure to not make a mess or keep the room stink"

"Bye dad. Have fun at work"Justin joked. I shook my head as I made my way down the hall to the elevator.

Carson Job

"So do anyone want to tell me what they learn on this tour?"my uncle ask the group of students. He didn't see me when I walked in but the ladies did. Finally he look up at me with a smile. "Excuse me for just a second"

"Unc"I smiled at him.

"Nephew"he hugged me tightly. "Look at you all grown up and shit"he laughed.

"I'm late or early?"I ask.

"Uhhh your the boss kid. Doesn't matter if your early or late, just make sure your workers aren't late"my uncle said.

This is the reason why I'm going to school in San Francisco. So I can be close to my uncle and this job he's giving me. My father use to own it but he passed away. My mom now is living with my father's brother. Crazy. My uncle doesn't like what she's doing. He tells his little sister everyday that it's fucked up that you sleeping with your husband brother. That's one reason why I don't go back home. I still call her and grandma but I just don't want to see my uncle, who I use to hang out with everyday when my father was alive, laid up with my mother.

"Come on kid, let me show you the office"my uncle patted my back. We walked down the hall to these big doors.

"This the office?"I ask.

"Yes sir it is"he open the doors to the office. I was in heaven. Big ass windows. A golf course game was in my office. PAC man as well. This is the life. "We has to redecorate for you. When your father left he didn't take the stuff with him, he left it like it was"

"You should of kept it like it was"I mumble not wanting to cry.

"You would of been sad. But I did  left something for you"he walked to the desk picking up the picture frame. He handed it to me and look at the window. I sigh heavily not wanting to break down in front my uncle.

"He was a good man Carson

"He was a good man Carson. I don't know what the hell happened that night"my uncle spoke.

"Don't think about it. Sometimes I don't think about it"I sniffle. He came up to me with tears in his eyes. I hugged him tightly as he cried on my shoulder.

"Don't think about it"

__________________

Carson uncle