🖤23🖤

Janessa Anderson

School wasn't like it use to be

School wasn't like it use to be. I didn't speak to kamiyah the whole day. She texted, called, and even tried to talk to me at lunch but I just stayed quiet till I'm ready to talk to her. I wasn't even focused enough on my work cause I kept texting Carson. I just needed somebody to talk to.

After school, I had cheerleading practice which gone be a pain in the ass. I walked in the gym seeing everybody all dressed up. Practice don't start till 3:30. It's only 3:00.

"Your late"Nijah said.

"No I'm early. Practice don't start till 3:30"I said. "So why y'all dress so early?"

"Cause we can"kamiyah said. I really wanted to say something so bad to her but no. My attention is on nijah. I rolled my eyes and walk to the locker room so I can get dress.

As I enter the stall, I can hear nijah and kamiyah enter the locker room. I waited a while to see if they was gone say something or do something. "She still in the bathroom?"nijah ask. See, they want to do something to me. If they want to fight, I can fight they pregnant asses. Kamiyah ain't all the way pregnant.

"She thinks she still on the cheer squad but she not"nijah said. I shook my head leaving out the stall still in my clothes.

"Well bitch if you don't want me to on the cheer squad, why the fuck you didn't text me that?!"I semi yelled.

"Baby girl. You don't have to get loud in here! But if you want to get loud we can get loud! The fuck!"nijah yelled.

"Girrrllll, you better calm down before yo baby comes out early"I giggle.

"You mad cause this baby for Josh Huh. It's okay to be mad sweetheart"nijah smiled then laugh with kamiyah.

"I don't see shit funny. Nijah I don't care about you and josh relationship cause I don't want him. Y'all live a happy life with y'all child"—"Kamiyah, I'm disappointed in you. I know damn well your momma don't even know you pregnant and when she find out, you ain't gone be on the cheer squad no more or at school cause your life is over now that your pregnant for Aaron"

"Bitch don't worry about me"kamiyah finally said. I can tell she was hurt cause she knows it's true. Her mom don't play that.

"Somebody needs to. Have a good life with y'all family"I gave a fake smile and walked away. I walk back in the gym hearing the other cheerleaders talk.

"I know they didn't beat that girl up while pregnant"

"They both retarded. Kamiyah more retarded for following nijah hoe ass"

See. Everybody at this school laughing at the both of these bitches. Specially kamiyah. I bet Aaron ain't gone take care that baby.

Home

"I want to do something tonight"I said on the phone with Carson. I can hear the shuffling in the background. "What are you doing?"

"Grabbing my shoes and keys. I'm on my way"

"To where? You know I was just playing"I laughed.

"No you wasn't. You want to get your mind off of what happened earlier"

"I do but I don't think we should go somewhere"I said getting out my bed.

"Nahhhh to late. Let's go"

"Did he just hung up the phone?"I laughed. I hurried up running to my closet. I picked out my outfit for tonight which wasn't too much. Just a casual look.

I know I'm not supposed to go out this late but who cares. Mom and dad is asleep. Jared is staying with his girl in the city so he can be close to that job. It's like once he left, my mom haven't been on my back. She just let me do shit. My dad is the same way.

After getting dress and doing my hair, I grab my bag, keys, and my phone heading out the door. I close it softly then made my way to Carson car.

"Hey beautiful"he smiled at me when I hop in the car.

"Where we going Luca?"I looked at him.

"Damn, not my middle name. But I was thinking the movies and then In & Out Burgers"Carson said.

"Good enough"I nodded my head. He giggled while driving away from my house.

I needed this night out with him.

—————————————

This chapter was a bit boring. But next chapter will be more not boring lol 😂

But y'all go check out my new book 'Trejon' I need some feedback. Tell me if y'all like it or not.

Love y'all and peace ✌🏾