🖤27🖤

Carson Fernando

"I cannot believe this fucking teacher have us writing 6 pages

"I cannot believe this fucking teacher have us writing 6 pages. For what though?!!"Justin slammed his book bag on his bed. He laid down pounting about this work. We have to turn it in two weeks from now. Gives us enough time.

"Dude stop your whining and do the work"I chuckle. I grab my phone seeing a text from Janessa.

Janessa- Wyd now?

Me- just made it home from class. Now I have to go to work. Wbu

Janessa- made it home from school

Me- how was that?

Janessa- eh. Same ole shit

Me- I wanted to ask you. Would you like to come with me to my job

Janessa- don't you have work to do?

Me- babe, I own the company.
They work for me

Janessa- lol okay. Come pick me up

I smiled so wide when I saw that text. It's like everyday I want to spend time with her. Get to know her more. I mean we kind of in a relationship. We kissed but that's all. Nothing more.

Carson Job

 "This is dope

"This is dope. What kind of business is it?"Janessa ask.

"Like a technology company and journalism sort of"I said. I sat down in the chair looking at some papers. "We built stuff and the journalist write down what's going on in the world"

"Seems cool but seems like your kind of confuse on what your doing"Janessa chuckle.

".....yeah"I laughed. "I always ask my uncle why he and my dad came up with this company"

"Is he your dad brother?"Janessa ask.

"Nah my mom. Now my mom is married to my dad's brother which is disgusting"I shook my head.

"You ever talk to your mom?"Janessa ask.

"Nah. Not at all"

"You have to call her and check up on her. She probably misses you and thinks about you everyday"Nessa said.

"I don't miss her"I mumble. "She's a disgrace to me now"

"Don't say that...."

"Nessa you don't get it. She married my father's brother. That's my uncle and mother fucking each other now"I narrowed my eyebrows. "Conversation over with. I don't wanna talk about it"

Nessa look down at her phone and sigh. "I'm sorry for asking that"she said.

"Nah you good"I said. "I'm sorry how the way I said conversation over with. Didn't mean to"

"It's okay"she smiled. Me and Nessa, like always, talked and laughed about our day. It was going great till.......

"Janessa?"I look up seeing Janessa brother Jared looking at us.

"J-Jared"Janessa stuttered.

"What are you doing here? You suppose to be home"Jared narrowed his eyebrows.

"I was....."

"She was here with me"I said.

"Carson, you........"I cut her off.

"Go home before you get into more trouble"I said. Janessa stood up grabbing her purse. She grab her keys and left out the office leaving her brother here. "I'm sorry...."

"Nah man I don't wanna hear your apologies. Leave my fucking sister alone. Don't call nor text her"Jared left out my office walking towards the elevator.

"Damn"