🖤9🖤

Janessa Anderson

School is back in session

School is back in session. Kamiyah didn't come today which is odd. She will always be at school. Never miss a day. It's strange cause her mom is very strict just like mines and always make sure her ass is at school.

"Ms.Anderson"the teacher called my name. I look over at the board seeing her standing there in her tight short skirt, blouse that look tight and small, and her blue pumps. I forgot she was a slut before. And still is. Seniors said that she fucked the principal and the gym teacher at her apartment. She a groupie too.

"Yes"I looked at her.

"Can you pay attention?"she said with an attitude. She turn back to the board causing the class to laugh a bit. I rolled my eyes at them. They think everything is funny to them.

The entire time in class I kept getting texts from kamiyah. Where she at? I look down at my phone seeing her text.

Kamiyah- Biiiittttttccccchhh

Me- what? What's going on? Where are you?

Kamiyah- my father is being sent to jail for fraud so me and my mom had to check and see which jail he in

Me- that's why you not at school?

Kamiyah- yes girl. I know you miss me

Me- I do cause this slut ass teacher is making me want to storm out this fucking class

Kamiyah- do it! Cause I hate her too. She have a problem with pretty bitches like us

As I hid my phone on my book bag texting away, I got another text from Luca. I smiled so wide seeing his name.

Luca- 👋🏾

Me- hi Luca

Luca- you at school?

Me- yeah I'm getting ready to leave tho

Luca- you have your iPhone right?

Me- getting it tomorrow

Luca- nice. Can't wait to see your pretty face again

I blush so hard when I saw his text. He really want to see me again. Finally, the bell ring. I got up from my seat and grab my book bag.

"Aye nessa"I look up seeing the hottest senior in my class. He smiled at me then grabbed my hand. "I was wondering, you want to go to the winter dance with me"

"I thought you was gone ask your girl"I said looking at him. He drop his head laughing.

"Nah she too busy thinking about herself and not me"he said.

"What's your name? I forgot"I ask.

"It's Joshua. But call me josh"he smiled.

"Well josh. I would love too"I smiled.

"Okay, the dance is next week so be ready"he walked out the class. I walked out as well but then bump into my cheer captain.

"Was you talking to josh?"she ask.

"No. He was talking to me"I walked away from her and her squad. I swung my hair letting them bitches know don't fuck with me.

I know I'm beautiful.