🖤29🖤

Carson Fernando

I slammed the papers on my desk irritated that Janessa brother caught us

I slammed the papers on my desk irritated that Janessa brother caught us. I didn't want her to get in trouble with him or even her parents. I didn't want this to happen. Maybe I'm wrong for kissing a 16 year old. But Janessa is so freaking beautiful. I can't get her out my mind.

"Luca"my uncle came in the office. He looked around and saw the papers everywhere. "What the hell happened?"he ask.

"Nothing. Just....nothing"I said with a frown on my face.

"Nah. Tell me"he sat down behind my desk. "I can tell something is on your mind"

"Unc"I stop to think what I was gonna say. "I like this girl"

"That's why your upset? Because of a girl"my uncle chuckle. "Just tell her you like her. That's all"

"That's the thing. We both like each other but one thing that's holding me back"I sigh heavily. "She's 16 and she go to your school"

"Carson...."now I know he's serious. "Yeah that's a problem"he stood up from the chair.

"See told you"I shook my head.

"She's 16. She's underage"

"But I like her unc. She's different from all the girls I dated"I said. "Her name is Janessa. Janessa Anderson"

"Yeah your dead"my uncle walked out the office. He stop and turn to me with a small smile. "Just wait till she's 18 Carson" then he walked away.

But I can't wait. The feelings are there. Deep feelings.

Later

"Your late. What happened at work today?"Justin ask me when I walk in my dorm room.

"Nothing serious"I mumble.

"You sure cause you have a long face and I'm not liking that dude"—"Maybe going to a club will help"Justin said.

"No I'm good"I laid down on the bed staring at the phone. I look down at my phone seeing a text from haily.

Haily— wyd

Me— just got home from work

Haily— ohh okay. Wanna come over and hang out

Me— hang out?  Haily just say that you want me to fuck you and move on

Haily— no. Thats not true carson

Me— then wht you want ?!!

Haily— ykw nvm. Just don't text me anymore, call or look my way

Me— good

I took my phone and put it on the charger. I just wanted to be alone. Today wasn't my day.