🖤26🖤

Janessa Anderson

School. School. School.

I hate it here!!

My report card ain't shit. The cheer squad is going downhill. Kamiyah and nijah aint shit since both of them are pregnant. They don't wanna do cheers, they don't wanna work-out, and always have a attitude with the other girls. It's like I wanna go to another school. I'm soooo sick of this school.

"Nessa, please pay attention to the video. This is important for the test"my teacher called me out. I rolled my eyes looking at the board watching some boring ass man talking about science shit. It ain't like I'm passing this class.

Few minutes later, the bell rung for our last class of the day. This last class is my favorite. Art. But my art class have everyone in there. Joshua, Aaron, Kamiyah, and nijah. God help me.

I walked in the art class looking around at the students who was talking. Aaron and Joshua was talking hella loud and laughing. Nijah and kamiyah was on their phone texting. I sat down as far away from them so I won't have to deal with them. I just hope they didn't see me last night with Carson.

"Okay class! settle down!"my art teacher semi yelled. I took out my art book looking threw my pages. "Y'all remember what the homework was about?"she ask.

"Yeahhh"the class all said.

"Okay show me"she clapped her hands walking towards the first student. I continue to finish my homework by adding some final touches. I put my pencil down and look at my phone. He finally texted me today. I smiled so wide once I seen his text.

Carson- my beautiful coco goddess. Wyd

Me- I'm bout to show my art teacher my homework

Carson- ouuuu the one you showed me. I love both of them

Me- thx my spider man 🤣

Carson- you still think that story funny😫 I was only 3 okay

"Nijah, you're already failing my class and your a senior. You need to step up your game"my art class teacher walked away from nijah section and came to mines. "Nessa, lemme see your work"

I pulled out my first sheet showing her.

"That's how I was feeling this school year

"That's how I was feeling this school year. A lonely young girl"I said.

"Love the contour"she said. I pulled out my other sheet to show her my second sketch.

"And this is how I'm feeling now

"And this is how I'm feeling now. I'm feeling loved by a special someone"I smiled.

"I love both of them. But I really love the first one that ima hang it up on my wall"she said. "Keep up the good work Janessa"she smiled walking away.

"Hey. What you got on your homework?"Joshua asked me. I look up at him and back at my phone.

"An A like always. What about you?"I ask.

"An B. I told you to help me out with my drawings and you never did"he chuckle.

"Why should I? I thought you know how to draw"I focused my attention on him.

"Josh!"I heard nijah voice.

"Huh?"Joshua look over at nijah. She stared at him then rolled her eyes. "Lemme go see what this girl want"he got up from the chair and walked over to kamiyah and nijah.

When is this jealously ever gonna be over?