🖤30🖤

Janessa Anderson

I watch as my mom and dad watch the movie as I watch my phone for a text from Carson

I watch as my mom and dad watch the movie as I watch my phone for a text from Carson. He haven't texted me in a month and I'm looking forward for that text. I guess he really meant what he said. He doesn't want to loose his job over me. He didn't care about me. I gotta move on. I sigh heavily looking back at the tv.

"Nessa, go make some more popcorn"my mother said. I rolled my eyes getting up from the couch. I made my way to the kitchen so I can make some popcorn for my parents who was all booed up on the couch.

I took out the popcorn bag opening it up. I put it in the microwave for 2 minutes and then went back to the couch to grab my phone. I look down at my phone seeing a text from an unknown number. Who is this?

??— hello? Is this Janessa

Me— it's me, who is this?

??— my name is haily, Carson girlfriend. I'm just texting you to tell you that he's taken by me now and you don't have to worry about him anymore

Me— that's fine by me. I mean it wasn't gonna work out with me and him anyways. Good luck with y'all relationship

Haily— thx nessa, I thought you was gonna come at me ghetto but you seem very nice

Me— oh sweetheart, I can get ghetto if you want me to 🥱

Haily— ohhhhh🥺 I'm so scared 😱 bitch go sit down and do your homework🤣🤣

Me— Wait ain't you the bitch that he fuck and duck. You told your friends at the mall he doesn't want you

Haily— stalker much 😭

Me—ykw Why im entertaining your ass

I blocked her number and walk back to the kitchen to grab the popcorn. I shook the popcorn bag and gave it to my dad.

"You okay Nessa?"my dad ask.

"You been moody for a whole month. We thought watching a movie with you and spending time with you would of made you better" my mom spoke.

"Kinda is"I smiled lightly. "But I'm good"My parents looked at each other like they was reading each other minds. "Something up?"

"Me and your mom wanna tell you something"my dad said.

"We moving! I knew it"I shook my head.

"Nooo nessa"my mom stood up. She walk to the light turning it on. My dad grab something from behind his back. "Nessa, me and your father been thinking about having another child"

"Wait Wait Wait"I chuckle. "Your pregnant?"I ask my mother.

"Yes I'm pregnant"she smiled so wide happy that she pregnant again. But my mom and dad are old as fuck. Why get pregnant again when I'm almost done with high school? Then I have to watch the baby!! This will be the worst year of my life. Well high school years. "Are you happy?"

"................yeah. Sort of" I said.

"What's wrong Janessa? Jared was happy when we told him"

"That's because Jared don't care. He's out the nest. I'm still here with y'all"I said. "Then when the baby comes, I have to take care of IT plus what about high school parties and my games and homecoming and prom"

"Okay Janessa. Calm down"my dad said with a smile. "We understand you want a life when the baby comes and don't want to watch her or him"

"Baby we don't want you to watch the baby at all. Unless something bad happens or work calls"my mom smiled.

"Okay fine"I smiled. "I'm happy for you guys"I hugged both of them hard.

"So that means you ain't the baby girl anymore"my dad said.

"Dad yes I am. Until we forget out what mom is having"I said. I sat down on the couch then grab my phone. That's when I seen a text from Carson. "Shit"I mumbled.

I open up the text regretting that I did. He sent me a fucking sex video of him and that haily bitch fucking where me and him kissed at. On the hill over looking San Francisco.

I quickly ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door and laid down in bed crying my eyes out.

True love doesn't exist

The End