🖤28🖤

Janessa Anderson

 "Are you fucking kidding me Janessa?!"Jared yelled at me as I walked in the house

"Are you fucking kidding me Janessa?!"Jared yelled at me as I walked in the house. Good thing my parents ain't home. I jogged upstairs to my room so I can just escape Jared loud ass. "Do you hear me talking to you!!"he yelled again.

"Yes Jared!! I hear you"I yelled back. "Anything else you want to ask me"

"Why was you with him?"he ask.

"Jared, he's my friend. Me and Carson talk been talking before you and dad met him"I said.

"From where Janessa? This nigga lives across town"Jared walked to the kitchen. I drop my purse and keys running behind him.

"Please don't tell mom and dad"I begged.

"Tell me"he gritted his teeth.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "I met him on a dating app"I said.

"The fuck you doing on a dating app Janessa!!"Jared yelled.

"Jared I was lonely as fuck okay!!I needed someone to talk to!!"I yelled back. "Nobody at school gets me. I don't want a guy from school"I rubbed my face.

"Nessa, Carson is 20 years old. You are 16......"

I cut him off. "Turning 17......"

He cut me off. "Who gives a fuck!! It's still illegal for him to talk to you!! Your a minor!!"he yelled.

I just wanted to cry and run away. I really like Carson. He listens to me and knows everything about me. I understand why Jared is mad, but I don't see anything wrong with me liking a 20 year old man. It would of been worst if he was 30 with 3 kids and a wife. But Carson is also young like me.

Just then the door open. "You guys I'm home!"I heard my mother yelled out.

"In here ma"Jared said. I kept shaking my head pleading that he won't say anything to them.

"Hey you guys, how was school Nessa?"my mom ask.

"It's fine"I said nodding my head.

"Did you ask your teacher for some work so your grade can go up? Your not repeating this grade"my mom said. But why though?

"Mom, I been ask my teachers. I'm working on this project on the computer"I said.

"Welll go to your room and get started on that"my mom said while fixing herself some wine. "Jared, how was work?"

"Oh, it was good. Yeah I learned some new things, talk to my boss and went home"Jared said.

"That's good. Your next step and getting the hell out this house and find an apartment for yourself"my mom said.

"Mom where's dad?"I ask.

"He's gonna be late for dinner. He have to stay at work for a bit"my mom said pulling out some pans. I walked out the kitchen going to back to the staircase. I picked up the keys and safely put them back on the key rack. She ain't gone know I took the car out today.

I closed my bedroom door and laid down on the bed bout to cry. I don't want to stop seeing Carson. God this is hard.

I heard my phone ding which means I have a text message. I grab my phone looking at the text Carson sent me.

Carson- I don't care what your brother say. I really really like you alright 😍😍🥺

Me- I really really like you too Carson. I don't know what to do

Carson- it's hard to say this but, stay away from me okay. That's the only thing we gone have to do so your brother won't snitch on me

Me- Carson, fuck my brother. He can't stay in the way of our relationship

  Carson- I don't know Nessa, he's gonna put my career on the line

DAMNIT!!!