🖤7🖤

Janessa Anderson

I straightened up my room to get ready to talk to lucas

I straightened up my room to get ready to talk to lucas. I'm so happy but scared cause I never talked to a boy on FaceTime ever before. Only when my friend is talking to her lil boo. I don't know how to talk to a guy actually. I'm a bit scared talking to Lucas on FaceTime. What if he's ugly? No can't be. He talk like a pretty boy.

I quickly sat on my bed looking at the tv then the phone. I waited and waited till finally my phone ring. I took my hair out a pony tail. I sat up a bit and smiled. I slid my finger to the right to answer it.

"Hello?"oh god. I have bubble guts. His screen was on pause. I can't see his face. Does he look alright? Is he okay? Oh god!!!

"Hey" his voice was so........so melting. I can tell he was sexy.

"Why I can't see your face?"I ask being bold.

"Whole on. I was taking a shower" the screen un pause and there he was. He was Caucasian. He had beautiful eyes, dark brown hair, and his sexy jaw line.

"Finally I see your face"I smiled. He don't even have a profile picture on the app.

"Why you say that?" He smirked.

"Cause on your profile, I don't see your face"

"I don't see your face on there either. But now......" He smiled wide.

"What about me?"I smiled.

"You look sexy" I blushed a bit.

"Thank you"I said. "So uhhh, you said you go to school down here?"

"Yes in San Francisco" he nodded his head. "I hate it though. I want to leave"

"Why?"I ask.

"I just don't like college. It's difficult and the professors are aggravated"

I chuckled a bit and shook my head. "Same as high school"I said.

"I wish I was back at high school"

"High school is hell"I said.

"Not to me"

"Maybe cause you was popular. I'm like a second hand popular girl or whatever"

"Like people know you but you don't hang out with them?"

"Something like that"I said with a smile.

Me and Lucas talked for a while till I heard a boy in his room call his government name.

"Carson" the boy said.

"I thought your name was Lucas?"I ask.

"That's my middle name. My name is Carson Lucas Fernando"

"Well my name is Janessa Anderson"

"No middle name?"he ask.

"No"I shook my head.

"Nessa!!"I heard my mom calling me.

"I'll speak to you tomorrow"

"It was nice to finally see you" Carson smiled.

"Me too"