🖤21🖤

Janessa Anderson

I hop in the car with Carson leaving the restaurant. I might see kamiyah at school or church tomorrow. I can't believe her ass is pregnant and think it's fine. Then she smiling all hard with nijah knowing I don't like that bitch at all. I sigh heavily folding my arms thinking about her ass.

"You okay?"Carson ask. A tear ran down my face. I sniffle a bit and that's when I started crying. Carson pulled the car over putting it in park. "Hey look at me"he lift my face up. "Your too pretty to be crying"

"Thanks Carson"I smiled a bit. "It's a long story"I sniffle.

"That's what I'm here for"he smiled.

"Okay. My best friend kamiyah is pregnant...."

"Awww congratulations to her"

"No. No congratulations"I chuckle. "She's young to be a mother"

"Your right about that but that's on her. She knew what was going to happen if the guy didn't use a condom in sex"Carson spoke.

"Anyways, the guy name is Aaron and he have a sister who I didn't know about. Her name is nijah and she's my cheer captain"I rolled my eyes. "I hate her so much"

"Hate is a strong word. Maybe don't like is better"Carson look at me.

"Well I don't like her"I said. "And she's pregnant for this guy who took me to homecoming, his name Joshua"

"Wow"was all Carson said.

"Well I think she's pregnant for him"I said scratching my head.

"You look pretty today"Carson smirked.

"Thanks. You do too"I scanned his outfit. "Where were you today?"

"I went to the bar for a while and then went to the bay"he nodded his head. "Work kind of stressing me out"

"School too. I just wish I can be a senior so I can be done with it"

"High school is quick. Once you blink your eye one time next thing you know your a senior looking for some nice colleges"

"What made you come all the way to California?"I ask.

"Family. My mom is just....."he stop and sigh. "I don't want to talk about it right now"

"Ohh okay"I turn my body to the window looking at the lights. It got pretty awkward for a while so I turn the music up. It wasn't the music I was expecting. "What the hell you been listening to?"I laugh.

"I love flume okay. Don't judge me"he laugh. "Look, I know we don't have enough time with each other but I'm really liking your vibe"

"I haven't done anything yet"I said. I turn up the music once I heard Summer Walker playing games.

I know you saying "hit my line"
I'm on your line, and that
You want this bad
So I'm bool with that
I'm just trying to match your words with your actions
I need more than satisfaction
Did you really a connection?

"Uhhhh who is this?"Carson ask.

"Her name is summer walker. She sings and I love her singing"I smiled. "Who your favorite singer?"

"The Beatles. The Beach Boys"he said. All I can do was look at him like he was crazy.

"What century you living in?"I laugh.

"What? I love their singing"

So won't you say my name say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games

We finally pulled up to my house. Carson put the car in park and looked at the door. "Awww the folks have the porch light on for you"he chuckle. As it got quiet for a minute, best part by H.E.R and Daniel Caesar played in the background.

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

"You know I had a nice time. You made my day today"I smiled at him.

"Happy that I did"he said. "Want me to walk you to the door?"

"Nah I'm a big girl"I said. I reach in and kiss Carson on the cheek. "Thanks for the ride"I open the car door getting out the car. I close the door making my way to the front door.

I unlock the door walking inside the house. I close the door hearing Carson blow the horn and taking off. I blushed really hard biting my lips thinking about him.

God the things I want to do to him.