🖤5🖤

Janessa Anderson

Thanksgiving wasn't feeling right

Thanksgiving wasn't feeling right. My mom and aunt was being messy about my other aunt. My dad wasn't really into the family dinner. He wanted to be by himself. I wanted to talk to him and see what was going on but I left it alone.

Lucas was keeping me busy though. He texted me this morning all day till it was time for me to eat. He didn't texted me back. I was so upset but I understand that me and Lucas ain't together. So why get angry that he ain't texting me back. I have a lot of boys texting me on this new dating website. Non of them sticks out like Lucas does.

"Janessa"I heard my mom calling me. I look over at her seeing smile with my aunt. "Can you go and get me some wine from the wine cellar"

I sigh heavily and got up from the chair. I quickly walked to the wine cellar which was in the basement. I went down the stairs hearing the creeks from upstairs. I don't know which one to get but my mom and aunt don't car. I quickly grabbed the wine and walked back upstairs to the dining room where my family was.

"Here"I placed the wine on the table and went back to my seat.

"So Janessa. What college you trying to go to?"my aunt ask.

"Tu......."

"She's going to UCLA"my mom said. "You remember the college where daddy went to"

I don't want to go to UCLA. I want to move away from California. I looked at my mom and rolled my eyes. "I was going to say Tulane, in New Orleans"I said.

"Tulane?"my mother looked at me. "No. I said UCLA"she said.

"This is exactly what your dad told me Janis. You wanted to go to another college but I guess UCLA worked better for you"my grandmother said.

"See, UCLA would work perfectly fine for you"my mom said. I stood up from the table and walked to the quietest room. I don't want to be around people.

I looked at my phone and went on Wattpad. I didn't have time to read. Just write. I didn't have enough followers. I loved my 457 followers. I only have 1 book.

As I was writing my book, Lucas texted me again.

Lucas_ hey 🙃

Me_ you in a good mood

Lucas_ yes I am😊 I wanted to ask you. Would you like to FaceTime me?

Oh crap