🖤15🖤

Carson Fernando

Class today was too much

Class today was too much. I just wanted to walk out of class and go back to my dorm. The teacher wasn't teaching very well and I didn't understand shit. Ima just fail the test.

As I was drawing in my notebook, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out looking at the message. It was from my uncle who coaches at this high school. What he want? I quickly tap his message reading it.

Uncle- Are you still coming to the game today? I really want to see how you are

"Mr.Fernando. Do you have to be on your phone?" My professor ask. I looked around at everyone who was giggling a bit.

"Yeah I do actually. It's a emergency"I grabbed my stuff from my desk putting it in my school bag. "You know, I'm so sorry for disturbing your class and you teaching the class but this is really important"

"Oookkkkkk. Remember we have a test next Monday. Study for this test"my professor said. I stick my thumbs up and walked out of class. I grab my phone out my pocket so I can text my uncle back.

Me- yeah sure, I'll be there. Give me the address

Later

I paid the lady for my ticket to get inside the game. She gave me my ticket and smiled at me. Gave me the creeps. I walked in the stadium that they had. It was nice. A nice crowd they had. I made my way to the seats so I can get ready and watch the game. I getting kind of confuse on which team was which. Who was at home and who was visitor.

"Excuse me. Uhh, which is the home team?"I ask this man who was eating his nachos. "Sorry I didn't mean to bother you"

"Nah you good. Home team is the bulldogs and the other team is the pirates, bulldogs rivalry" the man said. "Are you the teacher or something?"

"Nah actually my uncle is the coach for the bulldogs I guess. He wanted to come and see him"I nodded my head. "I didn't know he was a coach till the other day"I smiled.

The man nodded his head and ate his nachos. I watch as the football team came running out all hype and excited. My uncle ran out as well going to the side line with his assistant coach and others.

And then the cheerleaders came running. They stop on the track field cheering and waving at the crowd. All I did was look. Some was cute but others was ehh. But one caught my attention.

"Holy shit"I mumble.

"What's up man? Never saw black cheerleaders before"the man nudged me.

"I mean, yeah I did"I said. I look back at the cheerleaders seeing the girl I was talking to on the app.

"Janessa"the man smiled.

"Huh?"I looked at him. How he know her?

"That's my daughter. The cheerleader"he smiled and waved at her. She waved back and then looked at me. I can tell she was shocked as well. I'm shocked that I'm sitting by her father.

"Nice"was all I said.

This gone be a long ass game.