🖤24🖤

Carson Fernando

The night was golden

The night was golden. Love was in the air. I was happy that tonight I get to spend my time with Janessa. She needed to get out and be around good vibes. All this negative energy and people at school can stress you out a lot.

"Ohhhh, this is beautiful"Nessa look up at the stars while laying on the car. Since the movies is close for remodeling, which I forgot about, we decided to just go to and look at the stars. Something I rarely do.

"Very. Just like you"I turn to her. She smirked a bit and giggled. "You ever thought that I was a freak or something?"I ask her.

"Why you ask that?"she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Cause today when I went to the mall to get some clothes and shoes, I bought a......."This is hard to explain and disgusting.

"What you bought?"Nessa raised up a bit looking at me.

"I bought a sex doll"I mumble. I looked at her with a shy smile. All she did was stared at me. "Is that weird to you?"

"Actually no. I mean you have needs and girls at college probably have STI or something"—"Your playing it safe"

"Ohh thank god you said that"I cover my chest. Nessa bust out laughing at me shaking her head. "I thought you would of said it's disgusting and that I'm a freak and so on so on"

"I don't judge people okay"she smiled.

"It's nice that you don't. That's what I love about you"I smiled. I grip her hand looking into her eyes.

"You can get in trouble you know"Nessa said. "I'm 16 years old and your...."

"I know"I frowned. Sucks our age is getting in the way.

"But I don't care honestly. I'm really digging you Luca"she said.

Right when she said that, I lean in for a kiss. I kissed her lips passionately while feeling her waist. She moaned a bit once she realize how good of a kisser I was. I wasn't trying to fight for dominance with her, I just didn't want this moment to stop. But she pulled away.

"I'm sorry"I mumble. She smiled a bit. "When you said you liked me, it brought joy to my heart"Nessa laughed.

"Well your welcome"she said.

All of a sudden, my stomach started growling. "Well then, ready to go and eat?"I ask.

"Hell yeah, let's go"