🖤16🖤

Janessa Anderson

"We need to score one more point and we will win this game against the pirates"kamiyah squealed

"We need to score one more point and we will win this game against the pirates"kamiyah squealed. Everyone was happy that our team had the ball but on edge that we was only on the 50 yard line.

I watch as the quarterback said hut and the team break away. The scoreboard was 0:17 seconds. The clock stop once our team caught the ball and ran to first down. This is our chance to make field goal. I rubbed my forehead then eyes not wanting to look at the rest of the game.

"Girl why you not looking?"kamiyah came up to me grabbing my arms. "Josh bout to make a touchdown"

"Who cares about josh"I spoke.

"Uhhh, everyone in the stadium do"kamiyah laughed. She turn back around then gasp while jumping up and down. "YES WE MADE A TOUCHDOWN!!"all the cheerleaders cheered. I didn't feel like cheering cause I was worried about someone in the stands.

I took off from the cheerleaders and went to the locker room. I quickly took my clothes so I can get dress and go home. I took a shower in the girls locker room, got dress, put my hair in a bun, and walked out. As I was walking out, the cheerleaders was walking in.

"Ummm, excuse you missy. Why the hell you walked away when we won the game?"nijah ask.

"I have to go. My dad is waiting for me"I moved out their way.

"Your dad? Or you just running away from Josh"nijah smiled. "Get lost sophomore"she laughed with her squad. I shook my head and walked out the locker room.

I made my way towards my father who was on the field watching the coach and his players. My heart started to speed up once I saw Carson next to the coach. He looked at me with his sexy eyes. He looked like a god in real life. So handsome. But then josh was right there.

Once the coach was done, the football players all walked off to their parents. Josh went to his parents first then looked at me. I waved a bit at him then walked off with my dad. "Where's mom?"I ask.

"She's home. She wasn't feeling well"—"Ya know, woman stuff"

"Nooo, I don't"I shook my head.

"You haven't..."he stop walking looking at me shocked. "You didn't start yet"

"Dad I don't wanna talk about that with you. Your a man"I walked away from him.

"Baby girl. I dealt with this with your mother ever since high school"my dad laugh. I shook my head opening the car door. "Whole on sweetheart"I look over at my father who was walking up to.....

"Oh god"I threw my bag in the back seat and hid from carson who was talking to my father. My dad was kind of smiling at him and nodding his head. What's going on? Why he so happy talking to carson? What if carson told him that me and him are talking a bit?

"Okay, it was nice meeting you"my dad said and open the car door. "Why you on the floor?"

"Cause I drop something"I fake smiled.

"Girl get up. Want some McDonald's?"

"Eww dad. No"I chuckle.

"Ohh I forgot, you tryna eat healthy"my dad smiled.

"That's you and Jared eating nasty McDonald's. Your gonna get out of shape dad"

"Baby girl. I'm already out of shape"

We both laugh in unison. I still wanna know what carson and my father was talking about.