🖤19🖤

Janessa Anderson

One Week Later: Friday @ 9:36AM

"So since today we don't have no game, I'm throwing a dinner party at cotogna"kamiyah spoke. I wasn't paying attention cause my attention was on Carson. He is so dreamy. Like the way he talk is so pure and tingly. "Nessa. Nessa....."

I felt kamiyah hand smacking my arm. "Ouch bitch. What?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you coming to my dinner party damnit?"she ask. At first I wanted to go but I just remembered that I have a date with Carson tonight. Damn, what ima do?

"What time is it for?"I ask.

"7. Text your mom now and tell her can you come. I really want you to be there"kamiyah grabbed my hands looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay fine. I'll ask her can I come"I smiled. I took out my phone and begin to start texting my mom till Carson name pop up.

Carson- We still on for tonight tho?

Me- what time do you wanna meet up? I was thinking 9

Carson- why so late?

Me- my bsf having a dinner party and she really want me to come sooooooo

Carson- Nah go. I'll catch you later lol

Me- no. I really want to see you again tonight so we're meeting each other tonight around 9

Carson- damn. I love a woman who's bossy lmaoo

"Did you texted her?"kamiyah ask.

"Yeah. She said yes I can go"I smiled. A whole fake smile.

"Ouuuuu. Yes my baby is coming...."kamiyah stop dancing once Aaron was walking up to her. He had on gym shorts, a muscle shirt, and his durag on. I see why kamiyah loves Aaron.

"Wassup Nessa. Heyy kamiyah"he winked at her.

"Heyy"she smiled real hard at him.

"What y'all over here talking about? I wanna know"Aaron sat next to kamiyah.

"Janessa is coming to my dinner party that I'm having at cotogna"kamiyah mumble. Why she mumbling?

"You ain't gone invite my sister?"Aaron ask. Kamiyah made a noise and turn to me. "I'm talking to you"

"I might cause you know she don't like us"kamiyah said. I wanted to know this secret person. Who his sis? Why she don't like us? But that ain't my conversation, so ima leave it alone.

Later

@ home: 4:26PM

"Mom can I please go. Kamiyah really wants me to be there"I whined. My mother sigh heavily scratching her head. "Pleasseeee"

"I can't believe I'm saying this"she shook her head. "You can go to this dinner party, but have your ass home around 9. Got it"

Ohhhh boy. "Yes ma'am. I'll be home around 9:30"I spoke.

"No. 9 o'clock"she corrected me. She got up from the couch walking to the staircase. Shit!!! Now I have to tell carson that I can't go on the date.

But wait.

Maybe he can drop me off home. I mean we don't live far from the city. Bout like 30 minutes away. I just feel bad that I can't spend enough time with him.

@ cotogna: 6:57PM

I had on the most cutest outfit for this dinner party. I hope the food ain't bad cause if it is I'm gone.

As the time roll by, kamiyah family walked in. Aaron walked in looking all fly and handsome. And then nijah walked in. Holy shit why lord why??!! Nijah hugged Aaron then followed him outside. Something fishy. I'm not liking it one bit.

"They have the table waiting for us"kamiyah said. "Where's Aaron?"

"He's outside with nijah. Why the hell she here?"I ask.

"Okay I'm sorry for not telling you but nijah is Aaron sister. I have to be nice to her or she gone snitch to Aaron about me talking back to her and shit. Ever since I join the cheerleading squad once that other girl left, nijah been a bitch but once she found out I was Aaron girl she liked me"

"She's mad fake kamiyah. She hates me cause she think I'm dating josh"I sigh.

"Are you dating josh?"kamiyah ask me. I shook my head no. I'm not even thinking about josh right now. Only thing I'm worried about is Carson. "Come on let's go sit"

I sigh loudly walking to the table. Nijah was laughing and clowning around with Aaron. I sat down next to kamiyah who was sitting down next to her older cousin. I didn't even pay no mind to anyone. Only my phone. All I did was text Carson telling him to pick me up around 8:30.

"Sooo everyone, I just wanna tell y'all about this dinner party. I actually have a surprise for y'all"kamiyah smiled a bit. I know that smile. Ohhh boy.

"Spill it babe"Aaron smiled.

"I'm pregnant"kamiyah blurt out. Her cousin and I looked at her like she was crazy. Nijah was clapping her hands all excitedly.

"Awwww, cousins"nijah said excited. I can't believe this shit. I quickly got up from my seat walking to the entrance. I blocked out kamiyah calling my name.

I can't believe she's pregnant and excited about it.