🖤4🖤

Carson Fernando

Today was Thanksgiving day

Today was Thanksgiving day. Boy I'm so happy cause all I'ma do is sleep and eat. Don't have to listen to my family say where is your girlfriend? Or Carson, when you gone start a family. Can I finish my college years first then look for a girl to start a family with. Thought Haily was gone be the one but she wasn't.

I sat up from the bed looking out the window at the students walking to their classes. We had classes today? Can't be. I hop out of bed and went to the bathroom so I can change into a nice outfit for today.

After putting on my outfit, I grab my keys and phone. I look down at my phone seeing a text from different girls from the dating website I was on. But one of them stands out the most.

Nessa_ hey you didn't text me yesterday 😥 what happened?

Me_ hey😊 I'm sorry I didn't text you back 😞 I was so tired from gym

Nessa_ it's okay. I was busy as well 😒

Me_ the family had you busy 😂

Nessa_ well my mom and aunts wanted me to help them cook and I did. And then my cousins wanted to play outside all day. I couldn't take it😫😫

Me_ awwwwww, you want daddy to rub your back for you😏

Nessa_ 😂😂 no I'm good. Thanks Luca

Me_ anyways. Happy Thanksgiving 🤗🤗🦃

I made my way out my dorm room. I walk outside to my car so I can drive to my favorite restaurant to have some nice Thanksgiving meal. And the NFL coming on tonight. Clutch.

Later

I walk in the restaurant receiving love from all the students that be in my class. Some girls was trying to make me sit with them. I'm good though. I sat down looking at the tv watching the first football game. But they wasn't my favorite team. The chargers was favorite football team. I use to like the 49ers but ever since Colin left the team became sad.

"Hi Carson"I look forward seeing the waiter which was the college hoe. You know, school hoe, Walmart hoe. She was a hoe. Had sex with everyone. I be damn if she wants to have sex with me.

"Hey, I want a Sprite and I'll order later"I said. She nod her head and walked away from me. I paid attention to the TV not noticing Haily sitting next to me.

"Hey"she said. I turn to Haily and looked at her outfit. It was nice. Her skirt was a bit short. "I thought you left to see your family"

"No, I decided to stay here and have Thanksgiving by myself"I said.

"Yeah me too"she said. "My parents left to Mexico to have Thanksgiving"

"That's bad"I said.

"How? I'm happy for them"

"Well it's bad for you cause I know how much you love your family"I said.

"You still remember"she smiled at me.

"Some what"I said.

"Ready to order carson?"

"Yeah, can I get a big Mac cheese bacon burger with fries"I said.

"Coming right up"

"Still love burgers"Haily said.

"Yeah. Nothing change about me"I said.

"I see"she sigh. "I miss you Carson"

Oh really. How she miss me but been with the football star of our college football team. "Yeah"was all I said.

"I'm serious Carson"she said. I look at her in the eyes and smiled.

"Well, come over to my dorm room later on. We can work some things out"I said.

"Okay, I'll be there tonight"she smiled. She got up from her seat and walk back to her friends. She don't have no clue what's gone happen tonight.

_____________________

Haily