🖤25🖤

Janessa Anderson

Me and Carson walked in the In&Out burger joint

Me and Carson walked in the In&Out burger joint. I ordered my food then went down next to Carson who stole my fry. I smack my lips laughing at him.

"Your not hungry?"I ask. Carson shook his head no. I wonder why he not hungry. I thought he was. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah"he nodded his head. No he ain't. I can tell something ain't right with him. He reach for another fry and ate it. "These fries kind of salty"

"Yeah salty, now talk to me Carson. What's wrong?"I faced him.

Carson sigh heavily looking at me. "The kiss. I keep thinking about the kiss"he said.

"What about the kiss?"I ask. I hope he don't say it was bad or he didn't like it. I mean he kissed me so it couldn't of been bad.

"I just feel kind of bad kissing you and this is like our first date together"Carson said. "I'm soooooo sorry Janessa....."

"Carson it's okay"I smiled. "I liked the kiss, your a great kisser"

"Thanks. I don't know why it's still on my mind"he shook his head. "Like it don't want to leave"

"I don't want it to leave your mind. Keep thinking about it"I licked my lips.

"I will"he mumble while looking at my lips. It's like every time I look at him, I hear music in the background. Like one of them romance movie. "Why I can't kiss you again?"he mumble.

"I don't want people from In&Out burger to speculate that we're nasty and don't care to kiss each other in public"I chuckle.

"True but i don't care honestly. They don't know about us"Carson said.

"I know but I....."

"You don't like when people judge you, huh?"Carson ask.

"Do I. I'm not really a peoples person"I said. Carson nodded his head agreeing with me.

Me and Carson talked for an hour till I spotted some people who I didn't want to see for the rest of my life. Carson saw my eyes and snap his finger in front my face.

"Huh?"I turn to him.

"What's wrong? Your eyes went wide when you look ou....."he stop talking once he saw kamiyah and nijah walking in. Joshua and Aaron was right behind them. "Is that...."

"Yep"I whispered.

"Wanna leave now?"carson ask.

"Please"I mumbled. I got out the booth quietly grabbing my bag. I waited for Carson to get out the booth so we can walk out together. But I rather walk out the back door then the front. "Let's go to the back door"

"I don't think we can"he mumbled. I look at the door seeing the sign saying go out the front door. Fuck!! "Just walk out fast. They won't see you"I nodded my head. I held my bag tightly walking to the front door. I open it walking out the place with a smile. Thank god!!

I walk to Carson car then waited on Carson to walk out. He walked out with a grin on his face. "What's funny?"I giggled.

"Nothing. I just find it funny that they didn't have enough money for food"Carson unlock the door.

"Wait what?"

"They all ordered on the same ticket. No separate ticket"Carson said. I hop in the car closing the door. "That's dumb"

"It's like drama follows me everywhere"I rolled my eyes.

"Hey. Don't let it affect you okay"Carson said.

"Okay"I smiled. Carson pulled off from In&Out burger taking me home.

I hope Kamiyah and them didn't see me and Carson together. Knowing kamiyah, she might spread rumors about me.