🖤20🖤

Carson Fernando

"Justin, did you wash my clothes like I told you?"I ask Justin as he was playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

"Justin, did you wash my clothes like I told you?"I ask Justin as he was playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. He's always on this game. Never leave the tv once he gets home from school. I see why mothers get mad at us.

"Yes mom. They are all folded and in the basket like you told me to"be pointed to my white basket. I shook my head grabbing my white shirt for today. "Where you going mom?"

"Stop calling me that"I chuckle.

"It's funny how you make sure everything is nice and neat in here. I swear if we have a damn who have the cleanest dorm room, we would win"Justin laugh.

"Hopefully we do"I said.

"Where are you going now?"

"Out dude. Just finish playing your game"I waved him off.

"Don't come back for 2 hours, I'm inviting a hot sexy babe here who have ass for days"

"Oh great. What ima do for 2 hours?"I ask.

"I don't know. Go to the strip club"Justin said.

"Strip club. Really"I threw my hands up. "I'm not like that"

"You whine too much. Just go get a drink damnit"Justin said. I exit out the dorm room walking to my car that was downstairs.

As I was making my way to the car, I can see Haily, my ex, talking to her new boyfriend I guess. I just kept it moving not even looking their way.

"Hey! Hey you!"I heard someone calling out to me. I turn around seeing haily and her boyfriend coming my way.

"Is there a problem my fellow classmates?"I joked.

"You ain't funny loser"haily man toy spoke. "Haily told me that you fucked her while she was with me and didn't care that she was with me"

Okay wait. Are they stupid or just retarded? Haily wanted me to fuck her at my dorm room. She didn't tell me anything about a boyfriend. So basically, everything is her fault.

"Okay sir. Uhhhhh yeah"I giggle. "Your girl met me at a diner and talked to me. She didn't tell me anything about a boyfriend at all. She just said 'Oh carson I miss you' and then that's when I told her okay meet me at my dorm room and that's when I took control of her which I shouldn't have done that"—"So honestly, your girl cheated on you with me"I smiled opening my car door. I watch the scenery of Haily and her dumb ass boyfriend or probably ex boyfriend fuss at each other.

"This is so wonderful"

Later

"Bye unc. I'll talk to you later"I hung up the phone while driving on the bridge. Today been beautiful. Watching the sun go down, watching the water hit the rocks, and watching people have a good time on Friday night. Except me. I just want to share my day with a special someone. But my special someone is somewhere.

It was quiet in the car till my phone started ringing. I reach for my phone looking at the contact name. "Oh shit!"I smiled real big. It's Janessa. She's calling me. "Answer the phone!"I yelled at myself.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Can you please, come pick me up" I can hear the hurt, sadness, and frustration in her voice.

"Uhh, yeah sure. Where at?"

"At cotagna"

"Yeah I be there in like 5 minutes"I hung up speeding up the car. Finally!! I been waiting to talk to her again.