*:..。o○ 5 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Realisations
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook hadn't caught sight of Vante in a few days even though he had been actively searching for him around the arena

Jungkook hadn't caught sight of Vante in a few days even though he had been actively searching for him around the arena. He needed to speak to him in an attempt to rekindle any possible friendship they had developed but the absence of the boy proved that to be difficult.

"Jungkook! focus!" Namjoon shouted from the other end of the rink "we have a match later on today! I need you on top form!"
"Okay hyung" Jungkook answered and began setting his mindset on hockey.

Championships began today, the first real game of the season. The first one that mattered. Jungkook hadn't played in a championship game before and he was excited for it, to try prove himself to his team.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After practice, he sat on the bleachers, wiping his sweaty forehead with a towel.
"Are you okay Kook? You seem out of it" Hoseok stated as he plopped down in the seat.
"Yeah I'm okay hyung" Jungkook sighed as he took another quick glance around the room at a last ditch attempt to find Vante.
"Are you sure? Will you be able to play today?"
Hoseok pestered.
"Yes" Jungkook said grumpily and Hoseok swiftly got the message.

"Hey, do you know who that guy is that Namjoon hyung is talking to?" Hoseok asked, changing the subject so to avoid an argument.
Jungkook glances over at Namjoon and saw him speaking to the tall man from the day before "that's Kim Seokjin" Jungkook told him and Hoseok hummed in response, looking at the beautiful man. "Excuse me for a moment" Jungkook said as he stood up and walked towards Jin and Namjoon.

Jin who was facing his way already saw him first and his features lit up.
"Jungkook!" He exclaimed as he ran past Namjoon. He pulled Jungkook in for a tight hug and then quickly pulled away from him.
"Hey hyung, I was just wondering if you knew where Vante was" Jungkook smiled.
Jin furrowed his eyebrows "who?"
"Your brother"
"Ah right, ehh, well he should be around here somewhere. I've not really seen him I only came here to see Joonie. He's probably with Yoongi"

"Who's that?"
"Ice skater, it's his training partner"
Jungkook sighed grumpily but thanked Jin anyway and trudged away.
"Jungkook!" Jin called after him and Jungkook turned to look at him.
"You'll see him today, the arena is making all the ice skaters attend the ice hockey game to promote friendships between the two teams" Jin waved at him and went back to Namjoon while Jungkook began getting ready for the game.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook fidgeted with his hockey stick nervously while trying to calm himself down as he waited to skate onto the rink. He looked around the arena and saw the little team of figure skaters that were forced to be there even though it seemed many of the girls weren't complaining. His eyes then finally caught a glimpse of Vante sitting slightly further away from the rest of the team, his usual steely gaze fixed on the ice. Next to him, a dark haired boy with a similar expression except he seemed more alert, more sharp and conscious with what was happening while Vante was spaced out.