*:..。o○ 15 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Nationals
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒Nationals┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

'Where should I meet you?'

'At the rink. Can you make it in 5 minutes?'

'Yeah'

Jungkook smiled at his phone before making his way to the rink that currently was deserted by his team who had decided to take a break.

It had been like this since they decided to date properly, meeting each other in quiet places to talk without attracting suspicion. Jungkook thought it was exciting, hiding their relationship everyone they knew.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He walked into the rink and waited for Taehyung. He heard the door squeak open and saw the familiar brunette boy walk through the door. Taehyung smiled widely at him and waved.

"You're in a good mood today" Jungkook smiled as he walked up to him.
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"You excited for your comp?" Jungkook asked resting his hands on Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung's cheeks went slightly pink as he put his arms round Jungkook's neck, pulling him slightly closer.
"Are you coming?" Taehyung replied.
Jungkook nodded.
"Then I'm excited"

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was slowly pulling him closer till their lips were almost touching. Jungkook leaned closer capturing Taehyung's lips with his own. Taehyung kissed back immediately.

Taehyung then pulled away, a big grin on his face and his cheeks red. The sight made Jungkook smile.
"Do you want to go out after the competition, if I win?" Taehyung asked.
"Of course and you're going to win"
"I'm not sure, my quads have been shaky lately"
"Go do one for me then"
"I don't have my skates"
Jungkook reached over to his backpack and pulled out the pair of black ice skates that Taehyung had once given him.

Taehyung smiled at him as Jungkook handed over the skates. He slipped them on and went over to the ice, stepping on it. Jungkook walked down and leaned against the barrier to watch him.

He saw Taehyung take a deep breath before skating fast and jumping. Jungkook watched as Taehyung spun fast in the air. 1 time.....2 times....3 times......4 times. Then he landed on one foot, Jungkook was mesmerised until the illusion came to an end as Taehyung's foot slipped from under him and sent him tumbling onto the ice.

"Shit!" Jungkook exclaimed "are you okay?" He asked running onto the ice, being careful not to fall.
Taehyung nodded as he got back up "I don't know why I'm struggling so much" he sighed, brushing the ice off his clothes.
"Try jump higher" Jungkook suggested even though he didn't have a clue.
"Okay"