*:..。o○ 46 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Confessions
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒Confessions┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

*A few months later*

"You're the one that wanted to go so you better get up" Jungkook groaned as he tried his best to get Taehyung out of his bed. He had went to Taehyung's house as they were supposed to be going out but when he'd gotten there Martha had told him that Taehyung hadn't even surfaced from his bed yet.

Taehyung just hid his head under the duvet.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and marched over to the bed, tugging the duvet hard away from Taehyung.
"Up! Now!"
Taehyung glared at Jungkook as he very slowly sat up in his bed "why can't we go later?"
"Because we have an appointment that we can't miss and we're already going to be late so get your butt up and dressed" Jungkook said, folding his arms.
"Fine" Taehyung sighed, getting up out of his bed and going to the bathroom to get ready.

Jungkook waited for what felt like forever "Taehyung, hurry the fuck up!" He called.
Taehyung walked out, fully dressed.
"I'm done, calm down"
"You should've been done half an hour ago"
"Well I'm done now so let's go"

Things had been tense between the couple since the topic of moving in together had been brought up. Both were excited but had creative differences when it came to what they were looking for. Jungkook wanted something small and cosy much like the one he currently lived in whereas Taehyung wanted something bigger and grander much more like the way he was used to living.

They were off to another appointment with the estate agent to try and find the right apartment.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They sat in silence for the entire ride there, neither really wanting to speak to the other. However, that all changed when they got to the appointment. They always played happy families in front of others not wanting to show off any flaws in their relationship. Taehyung grabbed his hand when they got out of the car and they walked into the building hand in hand.

The estate agent greeted them and took them up to the top floor to show them the apartment.
"I'll let you both look around, I'll be in the lobby when you're finished and then I can tell you a bit more about the property" the estate agent smiled, a fake smile the one sales assistants use just to make sure you buy something. They thanked her anyway and walked into the apartment.

It was fairly big and modern. It was mostly open plan with the kitchen and the living room in one massive space. The outside wall was covered entirely with windows showing a beautiful view of the city. Even Jungkook was awestruck. They both walked around silently looking at all the different rooms.
"What do you think?" Taehyung eventually asked.
"I think it's beautiful but it looks expensive"
"Money doesn't matter"
"It matters to me, I don't want you to pay for everything"
"But I want to"