*:..。o○ 6 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
The 'Date'
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

When Wednesday came around Jungkook thought it would be a good time to text Vante

When Wednesday came around Jungkook thought it would be a good time to text Vante. He hadn't wanted to seem eager and text him right away, he knew that would only scare the other away.

He started out simple;

Hey, it's Jungkook

He didn't expect a reply quickly but to his surprise only a few moments later his phone buzzed with a text from the older.

Hey, took you long enough to text me

Missing me?

No

Mhm
Anyway, do you want to take a break from practice for a bit and go see a movie or something. Not a date I promise just as friends.

I'm training

Take a break, you'll overwork yourself

Fine

Okay, I'll come get you, are you at the ice rink?

Yes.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook smiled to himself as he put his phone away and walked out of the rest room where his teammates were hanging out. He slipped out of the room quickly so no one would notice he was gone. He couldn't keep the smile from his face as he neared the ice rink. He walked in and saw Vante skating around the rink as graceful as ever.

"You ready to go?" He called startling Vante who had just taken off for a jump. He fell back down on the ice. Jungkook rushed over to him, almost slipping on the ice due to his lack of appropriate footwear. "Are you okay? I'm sorry" he said quickly holding out his hand to help Vante up but Vante refused it and got up himself.
"It's fine, it happens all the time anyway" he brushed the ice off of his trousers "let me just go get changed"
Jungkook groaned "why can't you just go in what you're wearing?"

Vante looked at him as if he had horns growing from his head "this is my ice skating gear I'll look weird if I wear it out"
"No you won't, you'll look beautiful" Jungkook told him and began walking off the ice but not before seeing the bright blush that was very apparent on Vante's cheeks.

Vante mumbled something before following Jungkook off. He picked up his back and walked into the changing room. Jungkook waited outside for him so not to invade his privacy as the changing rooms were open save for a few pillars that were dotted around.