*:..。o○ 33 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Out
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook was glad for the break he got when he got back from Japan

Jungkook was glad for the break he got when he got back from Japan. He hadn't left his bed in 2 days and he was happy for it but he really had to get up. He couldn't laze around all week. He dragged himself out of bed and turned on his phone, messages immediately popping up.
He scrolled through them, his eyes landing on one of them.

Missed call from Tae 💜 (3)

His brow furrowed as he swiped on the notification, holding the phone up to his ear. The phone answered within a few rings.
"Jungkook?" He heard Taehyung's voice on the other line.
"Hey, is everything okay? I just checked my phone"
"Yeah, everything's fine but can you come over?"
Jungkook was worried "Taehyung are you alright?"
"I promise I'm okay. I just really need to see you"
"I'll be over in 15 minutes" Jungkook told him before hanging up the phone and running to shower and get dressed. He was sprinting to Taehyung's house.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
(Mila has returned)

He got there and pressed the buzzer outside the gate, panting from having to run so far.
"Please state your name and reason for you visit to the Kim Residence" a voice came through the speaker. Jungkook groaned as he would have to try and talk.

"Jeon Jungkook" he croaked out "Kim Taehyung"
"Are you alright sir?" The voice asked, Jungkook put his thumbs up before realising the person couldn't see him.
"I'm good, just ran" he panted out.
The voice didn't answer but the gate opened. Jungkook walked through trying to catch his breath.

He was nervous as he stood in front of Taehyung's door and brought his hand out to knock. What if something was seriously wrong?  He got that Taehyung could be quite clingy sometimes but he was never the first to reach out if they hadn't seen each other in a while. The door opened to reveal Taehyung, still in his pyjamas, his hair messy. He grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him upstairs to his room.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?" Jungkook asked, sitting down on Taehyung's bed.
Taehyung ran a hand through his messy hair and sighed "I'm going to come out to my dad"
"Really?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows "what's brought this on?"
"On the way home, he was asking about you. Asking why I spend so much time with you and I wanted to tell him but I just couldn't"
"Why not?"

Taehyung looked away from Jungkook "this is going to sound so cheesy" he cringed "but I feel if you are with me it doesn't matter what he says or what he thinks cause I have you and that's all that matters"
Jungkook felt himself just melt, usually he was the cheesy one who would say things like that so to have Taehyung say it for once meant a lot to him.

He stood up and put his arms around him "you're right, no matter what happens I'm here for you and that'll never change. So go get yourself changed and let's go do this"