*:..。o○ 17 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
The Perfect Guy
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

The next day, Jungkook couldn't keep the smile off of his face

The next day, Jungkook couldn't keep the smile off of his face. He could barely even sleep. Kim Taehyung was finally his boyfriend and he didn't have to hide it but he still didn't want to make too big a deal of it. So, he decided that if someone asked he would tell them but if not then he would leave it alone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He walked into the break room where everyone was sitting down waiting for practice to begin. He smiled at them and sat down with them.
"You've not hung out with us for so long" Hoseok whined.
Jungkook chuckled "sorry, I've been a bit busy"
Hoseok rolled his eyes "too busy for your bestie"
"We'll hang out soon, I promise"

"Yeah, Jungkook" Minho continued "you never hang out with the team anymore you're always off somewhere"
"I won't go anywhere today. How's that?"
Minho smiled, content with his answer.

Some of the other team members were in the corner laughing about something which attracted Jungkook's attention.
"What you guys laughing at?" He asked.
One of them sniggered quietly and pointed at the boy across from him "he thinks he can bed Taehyung"

Jungkook felt the blood heat up in his veins "excuse me?" Jungkook said eerily quiet.
The guy continued to chuckle not sensing the change in Jungkook's tone "on you go, Tohyon, tell him your plan"
Jungkook turned his glare towards Tohyon who had a sick grin on his face "it'll be easy I'm just going to walk up to him and demand he goes out with me. Then we will go out he'll fall for my handsome face and my charms and then I'll take him back to my place and fuck him. It's as simple as that"

Jungkook tongued the inside of his cheek as Tohyon told him his plans "like fuck you will, as if he'd ever say yes to you"
Tohyon laughed "I think someone's a bit jealous. Look, just because you don't have the balls to ask him out doesn't mean you can go around thinking he's yours"

Jungkook wanted to slap the boy in front of him but instead he just ignored him and stormed out of the break room bumping into someone as he left.
"Sorry" he grumbled.
"Are you okay, Jungkook? I was actually coming to see you" he heard his favourite deep soothing voice say.

He looked up and saw Taehyung looking at him, concerned. Just seeing his face made Jungkook feel happier, all his anger seemed to disappear.

"I'm fine" he smiled "why were you coming to see me?"
"Can't I come see my boyfriend?" Taehyung answered, a cheesy smile appearing on his face when he said the word boyfriend.
Jungkook chuckled at him "you're so cute Taehyungie"
Taehyung pouted at him but let it slide.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Suddenly the door to the break room opened to reveal Tohyon, stepping outside. Looking rather surprised at the two standing outside talking to each other.
"Oh, exactly who I was looking for, Taehyung" Tohyon smiled.