*:..。o○ 25 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Crimes
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook walked away from Taehyung's mansion, he couldn't be happier with the outcome

Jungkook walked away from Taehyung's mansion, he couldn't be happier with the outcome. He had been expecting the worst from the interaction but Taehyung seemed willing to forgive and he would work for that forgiveness as much as he could.

His phone began to ring so he quickly picked it up.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Hi!" Jimin's cheerful voice came through the phone "how'd it go then? I wanted you to text me straight after but jeez you took your sweet ass time"
"Sorry" Jungkook laughed "it went well. I think he might be able to forgive me so I've not completely fucked up my life which honestly has me over the moon"
Jungkook could practically hear Jimin grin widely "I'm so happy for you Jungkookie, wait let me tell Yoongi" Jimin said then the line went quiet for a moment "I think he's happy" Jimin told him "he had a few more choice words to say but we'll say he's happy. I'll speak to you later Jungkook bye"
With that the phone hung up and Jungkook continued home.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A couple weeks passed and things seemed to be getting better for taekook. Taehyung was still obviously mad but he seemed more open to Jungkook again. They technically weren't back together but Taehyung would let Jungkook steal a kiss every so often.

Jungkook walked down towards the other rink where Taehyung would be. He walked in and waved at him. Taehyung's box smile immediately appeared as Jungkook walked towards him.
"Oh look who it is" Yoongi said sarcastically from the corner, glaring at him.
Jungkook smiled at him nervously "hi Yoongi"
Yoongi scoffed and stepped off the ice.
Jungkook sighed and walked over to Taehyung.
"How was practice?" He asked.
Taehyung shrugged "it was okay"
"Did you get that jump?"
Taehyung smiled as he nodded.
Jungkook patted the top of his head, smiling fondly at him "that's my boy"

"He's actually not your boy" Yoongi interrupted again "he's not taken you back yet"
"Thanks for reminding me Yoongi" Jungkook sighed.
"No problem"
Taehyung giggled at the interaction between the two. "How was your day?"
"It was fine. I wish you could've seen it I got so many good goals today, Namjoon said it's the best I've done all season" Jungkook told him proudly.
Taehyung smiled "well done"

"Taehyung are you coming?" Yoongi asked "Jimin wanted to go out for dinner with you tonight"
"No, I talked to Jimin earlier. I feel bad that I've been hanging out with you both too much recently. I'll let you have your alone time" Taehyung said.
Yoongi glanced at Jungkook "Are you sure? We don't mind"
"Yeah, thanks anyway hyung"

Yoongi sent a last glare towards Jungkook before walking out.
"How come you call him hyung but not me or your brother or Jimin?"
"You're younger than me, Jimin is basically the same age as me and Jin doesn't really care"
"You told me you and Yoongi were like coworkers"
Taehyung shrugged "he insisted"
"He doesn't like me"
"I can see that" Taehyung laughed "anyway, what did I do to deserve a visit?"
Jungkook smiled, seeing that Taehyung was in a good mood that day.
"Am I not allowed to see you?" Jungkook asked, leaning forward to get a kiss.