*:..。o○ Epilogue ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Epilogue
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
Edit: Now that I've decided on writing a sequel. I offer this epilogue as an alternative ending if anyone doesn't want to read the sequel.

Age 19

Jungkook and Taehyung finally managed to agree on the apartment they wanted. It was a bit more expensive than Jungkook would've liked but Taehyung was persistent and Jungkook eventually agreed. Even though both were scared that somehow living together would put a stress on their relationship, it didn't. If anything, it made them closer.

Jungkook was offered a permanent place on the hockey team and now had way more I come and finally could pay his half of the apartment and everything they had. No matter how much Taehyung told him that he was fine to pay for everything Jungkook wanted to be able to support himself. To celebrate, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to extend their family.

So they adopted a dog which Taehyung named Yeontan. He was a cute little thing but had way too much energy for such a little dog. He was always wrecking things, so much so that Jungkook thought about changing his name to Namjoon with how many things he would excitedly run into and break.

"I swear there's something wrong with that dog" Jungkook sighed as he cleaned up the broken pieces of glass from a vase that had been on their coffee table. Yeontan had been sitting calmly on the couch and then saw another dog on TV and got excited and jumped on the table, knocking over the vase, and over to the TV to bark at it.
Taehyung gasped, grabbing Yeontan off of the floor "how dare you say that about my baby!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes "I swear you love him more than me"
"Aw Kookie it's no contest. I love Yeontan more"
Jungkook deadpanned, sending Taehyung into a fit of giggles.

They were a happy little family.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Age 20

Jungkook nervously walked home. He'd not heard from Taehyung all day, he had his doctor's checkup and usually he would come running into the arena to tell Jungkook that it went well. He just hoped Taehyung was at least home.

Jungkook opened the door to their apartment and looked around. There was no sight of Taehyung. Jungkook went to their bedroom and saw a lump. Jungkook thought that Taehyung was just sleeping and so went over to him and shook him gently.
Taehyung turned around and Jungkook knew immediately that something was wrong. Even though he wasn't crying it was evident he had been.

"Tae, are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook asked softly.
Taehyung sniffed as he sat up in the bed and shuffled over so Jungkook could sit too.
"It finally happened" Taehyung whispered "I'm not allowed to ice skate anymore, my career is over"
Jungkook didn't know what to say. What could one say in that situation?

"I'm sure you'll find something else that you'll love just as much as ice skating and it won't be as hard on your heart" Jungkook tried to comfort him.
"No, there won't be. Ice skating is my life, I've only ever wanted to be an ice skater"
Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung into a hug, rubbing his shoulder.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Age 21

Jungkook had a day off finally from his increasingly busy schedule at the arena. He was happy, sitting on the couch watching a drama and eating popcorn. Taehyung had went out before Jungkook woke up that morning, leaving a note to say that he would be back later.