*:..。o○ 26 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Car Wash
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

The next few days, Jungkook stayed with Taehyung

The next few days, Jungkook stayed with Taehyung. He was surprised there was no other confrontation with Il-sung but both would ignore the other's existence. The atmosphere was always a bit tense in Taehyung's house so Jungkook couldn't be happier when the police eventually said he could move back in.

They had investigated thoroughly and concluded that the burglar managed to get in through the window by the fire escape. However, they didn't take much. They took his computer and a few of his DVD collection but Jungkook was relieved they didn't take any of his iron man movies.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

At the arena, preparations were fully underway for worlds. Namjoon called all the players over during the middle of practice.
"So as I'm sure you all know and are delighted about. We are being funded to go to the worlds in Japan" Namjoon begun.
Quite a few of the team cheered at that as it meant each member wouldn't have to pay the expensive fees to go.

"But, the funding will only get us so far. We get our accommodation paid for us and our travel but everything else will need to be paid for out of our own pocket. Transport to and from the airport, food, necessities. So, I've decided that we are going to have a little fundraiser. I've organised a car wash outside of the arena.

We need all hands on deck with this. I need people making signs to put on the main road, I need volunteers to help us wash cars. Meet me back here in an hour and we'll see where we are with this"

Everyone immediately scattered to get to work on their jobs. Jungkook was going to try to recruit extra people and he knew exactly who he wanted to recruit.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

On his way to the other side of the he managed to recruit a few girls to join in. He walked into the other ice rink and saw Jimin and Yoongi standing there.
"Please Yoongi!" Jimin pleaded.
"Why don't we go out for dinner instead?" Yoongi suggested.
"But I want lunch. I'm craving a baguette from that little café across the road and you know they shut at 3"
"Jimin, I need to practice" Yoongi sighed, stepping back onto the ice.

Jimin pouted and turned grumpily away from Yoongi. He saw Jungkook walking down the stairs towards him and immediately his pout turned into a large smile. He waved enthusiastically "hey Jungkook!" He called.
Jungkook smiled back at him and waved.
"Hi Jimin"
"Come to the café across the street with me because Yoongi's being a dick" Jimin said and took Jungkook's sleeve, dragging him back towards the door of the ice rink.

"No, wait Jimin!" Yoongi shouted from the rink.
Jimin smirked and turned round "yes?"
"I'll take you in a minute, just let me run through my routine and then we can go"
Jungkook made the whip sound effect whic warned a laugh from Jimin and a flare from Yoongi.
Jimin then bounced back down to the front and took a seat. Jungkook went and sat next to him as Yoongi did his routine.