*:..。o○ 9 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Christmas Day with the Kims
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook woke up with a stretch in his comfortable, warm bed

Jungkook woke up with a stretch in his comfortable, warm bed. He looked at his phone and saw that it was already 10 o'clock. He got up out of bed and sauntered to the door when a knock was heard. Martha stood outside the door.

"Good morning Sir, I must ask you to get up now as the Christmas festivities must begin soon" she told him.
"Oh, of course. Thank you Martha, Merry Christmas to you"
"Why thank you Sir" she smiled "now could you please help me?"
"Of course, what do you need?" Jungkook asked.
"Could you please wake up Sir Taehyung for me as I must go wake up the master"
"Okay, I'll go right now"
"Thank you Sir" Martha said gratefully and bustled off down the hall.

Jungkook walked to the room next door and knocked on it. Since there was no answer from inside he decided to just go in. The room was really dark but since it was a similar layout to his he made it over to Taehyung's bed.

He looked at the boy lying there and couldn't help but smile. The glasses he had worn the night before were half on his face which was pressed on the pillow that he was clutching. Jungkook bent down and shook him lightly, taking the glasses and putting them on the bedside table.

"Taehyung" he whispered "it's time to get up"
"I don't want to get up" Taehyung sleepily whined not opening his eyes.
"It's Christmas though, aren't you excited?"
Taehyung shook his head "I just want to lie here"
"Want me to lie with you then?" Jungkook smirked.
Taehyung rolled over onto the other side of the bed still holding his pillow "go for it" he muttered before returning to his sleep.

Jungkook stood there, astounded. He hadn't actually expected the boy to say yes. He slowly slipped into the bed next to him. He lay there uncomfortably for a minute before rolling over to Taehyung and wrapping his arms around him. Taehyung shuffled a bit in his grip but didn't make an attempt to throw him off. Jungkook brought a hand to Taehyung's silky brown hair and began running his hands gently through it. He had never been this close to him before and his heart was beating a million beats per second.

"Taehyung" he whispered again into the boy's ear "we need to get up"
Taehyung groaned "no"
Jungkook smiled and sat up, bringing Taehyung with him as he didn't loosen his grip. Taehyung whined but Jungkook and got out the bed holding Taehyung so he was standing up.
"Come on baby, up we get" Jungkook said.

Taehyung then seemed to be brought back into reality as he shoved Jungkook off him "don't touch me!" He exclaimed "just because I don't want you to be alone for Christmas doesn't mean you're my friend! I just felt sorry for you! Now leave!"

Jungkook was stunned, Taehyung had never properly yelled at him before, he always seemed so calm and collected even if slightly irritated.
"Okay, I will see you for breakfast" Jungkook told him before stomping out of the room and back into his own where he got changed into his clothes from the day before which Martha had washed for him. Martha came to get him for breakfast and brought him down to the large dining room he had found the day before. Taehyung was already sitting there, sipping a cup of tea. (Tae)