*:..。o○ 23 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
No one forgives that easily
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒No one forgives that easily┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook didn't go back to practice after that. How could he? All the negative emotions one could ever feel seemed to wash over him. Anger, sadness, regret, confusion, guilt, shame, anxiety. Why did he have to ruin something so perfect?

He ran home, not bothering to wait on the bus. The second he burst into his messy apartment, tears rolled quickly down his face. He tried to ignore the wet streaks running down his cheeks and went to go shower. He turned on the water and let it heat up. He caught his reflection in his bathroom mirror. He was a state, his hair was messy, his face red but he really didn't cry. He scowled at his reflection.
"Why the fuck are you crying Jungkook?" He asked himself "you're not the one that got cheated on, you fucking idiot. That was all your fucking fault"

He stepped into his shower, hating himself for everything. He may have just lost the most perfect human being he had ever met in his life and there was nothing he could do about it now.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It had been a few weeks and for Jungkook it was agony, he hadn't been able to confess to anyone about his mistake. He didn't want his entire team to hate him and they would. His friends had also became friends with Taehyung, some of his teammates were literally in love with the other and would not stand for Jungkook's betrayal. He didn't even tell Namjoon, his most trusted hyung, just because he's dating Taehyung's brother.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

By end of the day, Jungkook couldn't help himself. Only a little peek he told himself. He just wanted to see Taehyung, just for two minutes. Not even talk to him, just see him.

He was about to open the door to the ice rink where he knew Taehyung would be practicing when it suddenly swung open hitting him straight on the nose. He held it and staggered back, he looked up and saw Yoongi looking down at him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, glaring at him.
"I was just here to see Taehyung"
Yoongi scoffed "good luck with that. He would do good to punch you right in that pretty face of yours"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "Right Yoongi, I'm guessing you probably know what went down between me and Tae but I don't see where that became any of your business. So what is your problem?"
"My problem is that since you cheated, you little shit, Taehyung has been miserable, he may not show it but I've known him long enough to get that, and when Taehyung is sad he closes himself off from the world, more than he did before. Now Jimin's upset as well because Taehyung won't talk to him and he thinks it's his fault. That's when it became my business when your actions started affecting my relationship and the people I care about" Yoongi growled, he didn't shout, his voice was gruff and monotonous, intimidating Jungkook.