*:..。o○ 34 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Family Arguments
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒Family Arguments┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Taehyung woke up to a loud knocking on his door. He groaned as he just shouted for whoever it was to come in, not caring if he was still in bed or not. Martha shuffled in, not daring to leave the door and get closer to him, knowing how grumpy Taehyung could get in the morning.

"What do you want Martha?" Taehyung grumbled.
"Your father wants to eat breakfast with you?"
"What time is it?"
"It's half past 9"
"Why is it so early?" He whined.
Martha chuckled to herself before leaving Taehyung to get up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He dragged himself out of bed and sauntered over to the bathroom to take a shower. He tried to get ready quickly so his father wouldn't be too angry with him. He walked downstairs and sat at the table where his father and Eunji were already sitting eating.

"You took your time" His father commented.
Taehyung didn't answer him and took some toast from the middle of the table as one of the maids poured him a cup of tea. He put milk and sugar in it as he waited for his father to start telling him whatever it was he wanted to tell him.

"Me and Eunji would like to talk to you about something" his father began eventually.
"And that would be?" Taehyung asked picking up his cup of tea, staring over it at his father and stepmother.
"We've got very exciting news"
Taehyung raised an eyebrow at them both, his father almost seemed happy and it was strange for Taehyung.
"Do you want to tell him or should I?" Il-sung asked Eunji.
"You tell him" Eunji smiled excitedly.

Taehyung held his breath only one thing going through his mind.
Not a family holiday. Not a family holiday. Anything but a family holiday.

"Well, how would you feel about becoming a big brother?"
Taehyung stared at them both, at their hopeful faces waiting on his reaction "I'm sorry?"
"Don't you want a little brother or sister?" His father asked.
"Why are you asking me this? Don't tell me" he said gesturing at Eunji.
Eunji chuckled quietly "yeah, I'm pregnant, aren't you excited?"

Taehyung stood up from the table, slamming his hands on the table.
"What the fuck?!" He shouted.
"Language Taehyung" his father scolded him, folding his arms "aren't you happy?"
"Why would I be happy?"
"We get a new addition to the family"
"This family's fucked up enough as it is never mind adding another to it. You can go around pretending we're a happy little family but I can't deal with this anymore"

"Taehyung lower your voice, please" Eunji said quietly, her head pounding.
Taehyung glared at her "don't think you can tell me what to do. Why are you even in this house? You were never welcome in the beginning so I don't know why you've stuck around so long"
"Taehyung!" Il-sung shouted "this is the
last time I tell you to be nicer to your mother"
"And this is the last time I tell you that she has never been and will never be my mother. My mother was a much better person than she could've ever been"

"You're too much like you're fucking mother" Il-sung grumbled.
"What did you just say?"
"You're just as fucking stubborn as her"
"Well I'm glad I don't take after you"
Il-sung glared at his son "why are you so disrespectful?"
"You're the one who raised me, why don't you tell me"
"That's it Taehyung. I'm done with your shit. Get out and I don't mean of the room, I mean out of this house"

Taehyung was taken aback by this, sure he and his father would argue often but he had never been kicked out.
"Where am I supposed to go? Jin's not in the country"
"See if I fucking care. Just get out of my sight and make sure I don't see you ever again"
Taehyung frowned and walked out of the room, slamming the door. The second he got out he began running towards the front door.

"Sir!" He heard Martha call as he ran to the front door "don't you want a jacket?!"
Taehyung didn't stop running, ignoring Martha. He ran out into the pouring rain and out of the gate, onto the street.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He began walking towards Jungkook's apartment, he wasn't sure exactly where it was but he had an idea. He wished he could call Jungkook but in his haste to leave the house he hadn't picked up his phone. The rain fell down upon him as he walked along the bustling street as people fought their way through the crowds, trying to get out of the rain.

He eventually made it to the area he knew Jungkook lived in and he could navigate it from here, having walked home with Jungkook many times. He found his apartment building and ran up the stairs. He looked down at his wrist, at his watch. 10:30am, Jungkook should be up by now.

He knocked loudly on the door. He waited for a couple minutes before the door opened to reveal a dripping wet Jungkook clad in only a towel. Taehyung would've probably been a bit more flustered if he didn't feel like he was going to cry.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked waiting for a witty response from his sassy boyfriend. He was surprised when Taehyung just flung himself at him, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and burying his head into the crook of his neck.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around Taehyung and shuffling them backwards so he could close the door, not really wanting to be doing this in front of his nosy neighbours.
"I was kicked out" Taehyung said, his voice muffled as he talked against Jungkook's neck.
"What?! How did that happen?"

That was the last straw for Taehyung and he just fell apart, tears spilling from his eyes as he sobbed. Jungkook sighed and picked him up bringing him over to the sofa and putting him down and hugging him tightly.
"Shhhh, it's okay" Jungkook reassured him.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After a few minutes Taehyung calmed himself down so he was just left hiccuping.
"My dad called me for breakfast this morning" Taehyung began, wiping his eyes "he told me that Eunji was pregnant"
"And so they kicked you out, that's awful"
Taehyung shook his head "no, I was angry because that means there's almost no chance that they'll leave each other now, so my dad kicked me out"
"Baby, you need to learn to control your anger"
"I know but he just infuriates me"
Jungkook sighed and rubbed Taehyung's back soothingly.
"He told me he never wanted to see me again" Taehyung sniffled.

"He doesn't mean it. No one could ever say truthfully that they never wanted to see you again. You are the most beautiful creature in this world"
Taehyung giggled quietly "that was cute"
"That's cause I'm cute"
"Yeah, you are cute"

Jungkook stood up "I'm going to get dressed before this towel falls"
Taehyung then realised his attire and his face went red knowing just how close he'd been to him.
Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung before walking into his bedroom and getting dressed.

There will be a part 2 to this chapter but I'm so sick right now so, sorry.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway 💜