*:..。o○ 41 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Moving Out
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook stroked Taehyung's hair gently, careful not to wake him up

Jungkook stroked Taehyung's hair gently, careful not to wake him up. Jungkook was just trying to savour the last moments of living together for a while. Taehyung was moving back in with his dad, to help him with Taemin. He was going to miss having Taehyung around but then again it might be good for them to have a little space from each other.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and looked up at Jungkook.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" Jungkook said.
Taehyung snuggled into him "it's okay"
"When are you going?" Jungkook asked.
"Bernard is coming to pick me up at 1, what time is it?"
"11"
Taehyung pouted "That means I need to get up now"

Jungkook smiled and slipped out of bed "I guess I better get up with you then"
Taehyung slumped to the shower while Jungkook made the bed.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

1pm came and Taehyung had his things. Even though Taehyung had very little, only going back to grab a couple essentials after getting kicked out, Jungkook felt the house seemed empty.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung on the cheek "I'll see you tomorrow"
Taehyung smiled and waved goodbye to him.
Jungkook sat back on the sofa, not quite sure what to do with himself. He'd almost forgotten how to be alone and this is why Taehyung really needed to go back home. They needed to become their own people again and Jungkook would just have to keep reminding himself of that.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The next day, Jungkook was back at practice but not hockey practice. He despised gala rehearsals, Mr Ahn was mean and Jungkook wasn't a very good figure skater. It frustrated him how little talent he had for the sport, he'd always been good at everything he'd tried so why couldn't he get the hang of figure skating. Hoseok was great at it and had quickly became one of Mr Ahn's favourites.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! How's that lift going?" Mr Ahn shouted.
"Good, coach!" Taehyung called back and Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him, they'd not been practicing the lift due to Taehyung being scared Jungkook's going to drop him.
"Let me see then!"

Jungkook gulped as he and Taehyung went into position. They skated forward slightly and Jungkook picked Taehyung up and held him above his head. He glanced up to the body on top of him. What if he did drop him? Jungkook felt everyone's eyes on him, expecting him to carry out this lift perfectly.
"Jungkook!" He heard Taehyung shout and he zoned back into what he was doing to realise he was going to skate straight into the barrier. He sharply turned, causing Taehyung to lose balance and quickly tumbling off of Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook quickly caught him and placed him back onto his feet. Mr Ahn marched angrily over to them "what do you call that Jeon? You could've injured my best skater because of your stupidity!"
"Taehyung!" He barked "I thought you said this lift was going well"
"It was" Taehyung said, slightly out of breath from the shock of the fall "Jungkook must just be having an off day"
Mr Ahn raised his eyebrow at them both, suspiciously "it better be perfect by the end of the week"

"Now! Everyone, onto the hockey portion of the gala. Hockey is the opposite of figure skating so instead of showing the grace and effortless elegance that we did in the figure skating portion. We're going to be showing power! Everyone get in a line" Mr Ahn called.
Everyone skated over into a line at one end of the rink.
"Skate to the middle of the rink as fast as you can!"
Everyone started skating. Jungkook had always been a quick skater and so made it to the middle in no time along with most of the hockey team but most of the figure skater were taking their sweet time.

"Again! Faster!" Mr Ahn ordered. They kept going until Mr Ahn deemed it 'acceptable' and moved onto the rest of the team. It was so funny for Jungkook to watch Taehyung try to be brash in his skating like a hockey player.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After practice, Jungkook was washed out. Mr Ahn took no prisoners when it came to practice and it made sense why Yoongi and Taehyung would spend so much time perfecting every little skill even if they didn't have a training session.

"Hey Kook" Taehyung smiled as he sat next to him on the chairs surround the rink.
"Hey"
"Are you excited?"
"For the gala? Fuck no"
Taehyung giggled "I meant your birthday, it's in 3 days and you've not even mentioned it. You're turning 18!"
"Wait, is that the date already?!" Jungkook exclaimed.
Taehyung nodded excitedly "what do you want for your birthday?"
"Nothing"
"Come on, don't hold out on me"
"I don't really have anything in mind, sorry"

Taehyung pouted "you've just got to make it difficult don't you"
Jungkook laughed "sorry"
"Want to come for a sleepover the night before?"
"At yours"
Taehyung nodded "I told my dad it was your birthday and he said he's going to buy this really nice cake from a fancy restaurant in New York"
"He really doesn't need to do that"
"But he wants to! Also I have a surprise for your birthday"
"What is it?"
"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, duh"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "will this be a good surprise"
Taehyung nodded "the best"
"Well I'll look forward to it"
"I better go home now, text me when you get home" Taehyung told him, waving him goodbye.
Jungkook smiled as he walked away.

Kinda boring, short filler chapter but I promise you all that you're going to love the next chapter.

Exam results are in 2 days and I'm terrified, I'm just praying that I don't have to resit English next year 🤞

I hope you all have a great week