*:..。o○ 11 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
The Bet
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒The Bet┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook's eyes slowly opened. Before him, he saw another pair of eyes gazing back at him. Taehyung was staring at him and if it was anyone else but the older he would probably be creeped out. Taehyung smiled slightly at him.

Jungkook smirked as he put his arms around the elder's waist and pulled him towards him.
"Good morning babe"
Taehyung just hummed in response, savouring the younger's touch before they both had to get up. Jungkook nuzzled his nose into the elder's neck. He smelt nice, slightly of freshly baked cookies. He liked how clingy Taehyung seemed to be in the morning, he was reminded of the night he had spent at Taehyung's where when he had gone to awaken him, Taehyung was perfectly okay with cuddling with him.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung then moved away from him.
"I need to get up Jungkook" Taehyung told him as Jungkook refused to let go. Jungkook shook his head and just nuzzled his face further into Taehyung's neck.
"I need to shower!" Taehyung exclaimed pushing him off forcefully.
Jungkook sighed and off Taehyung went.

"Do you need clothes Taehyung?!" He called and he heard Taehyung shout back that he did.
"I'm leaving them on the bed!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After that, Jungkook made breakfast for them both. Luckily, he wasn't that bad at cooking. Taehyung came out of the bedroom, dressed in the ripped jeans and white t-shirt that Jungkook had left him.
"I hope you like it" Jungkook said as he placed the plate in front of Taehyung's place where he had sat.
"I'll eat anything, Jeon" Taehyung told him and dug in to his food.

Jungkook finished first and went to get dressed before sitting back with Taehyung who was still eating.
"Jeez, how slow do you eat? I swear I can feel myself aging" Jungkook complained.
"I'm almost done" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Taehyung?"
Taehyung just hummed in response as he continued to eat his breakfast.
"If I asked you, would you ever go on a date with me? A proper one?"
Taehyung stopped chewing for a second to stare at him before swallowing his food.

"Why?" He answered.
"Cause I want to take you out and I would rather not get totally rejected. So I pose it as a hypothetical question"
Taehyung looked as if he was thinking about it for a moment but Jungkook knew he was just trying to find a polite way of saying no. Taehyung was so closed off emotionally that Jungkook hadn't really expected him to say yes but he had still had a drop of hope.

"It's okay Taehyung, nevermind" Jungkook said once Taehyung hadn't answered him. Taehyung smiled apologetically at him.
"Are you coming to my game today?" Jungkook asked as the elder had went to all his games so far but that was because he was forced whereas the ice skating team were not required to attend the national games.