*:..。o○ 12 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Nerves
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted Jungkook as he passed him in the corridor

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted Jungkook as he passed him in the corridor. Jungkook smiled and waved at him. Hoseok, who was walking next to him turned to stare at him.
"What the fuck was that?" He asked, confused.
"What was what?" Jungkook replied.
"That's Kim fucking Taehyung, since I've been here he has never said hi to anyone ever, not in the hockey team anyway. I actually don't think he's spoken a word to anyone in the hockey team before. So I repeat, what the fuck was that?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckled "I don't know, maybe he's just in a good mood this morning"
"Hmmm....maybe" he hummed as they walked into the team rest room.
Everyone was chatting and eating until Hoseok clapped his hands loudly.
"Guess what I just witnessed everyone!" He yelled, way too excitedly in Jungkook's opinion.
They all looked expectantly at him.
"Our little maknae has caught the attention of none other than Kim Taehyung"
"What?!" A few of them exclaimed while some others turned away, bored.

"Yeah, we were walking here and he passed us and said good morning to Jungkook"
Minho whistled loudly at that as Jungkook's face went really red.
"Guys! Calm down he was probably just being nice"
"Taehyung's never nice though" Minho laughed.
"Sure he is"
"How would you know?"
"I don't, I'm just guessing"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The rest of the team kept teasing him until Namjoon came into the room "would you all shut up! I don't want to hear another word that's not about hockey! You were all supposed to be out on that rink 10 minutes ago!" He scolded.
As the team groaned and left the room, Jungkook smiled gratefully at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled back and patted Jungkook on the head "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your relationship with that boy? Jin told me that you seem pretty close and I know you had a thing for him a while ago"
Jungkook sighed "I don't know hyung"
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Jungkook nodded shyly, he'd wanted to discuss his relationship with someone but Hoseok couldn't keep his mouth shut, all his parents would do is tease him about it and Namjoon had specifically told him not to try it with Taehyung.

Namjoon went and sat down, patting the seat next to him.
"Tell me everything"
So Jungkook did, right from the beginning when Taehyung was still Vante to him.
"I wanna ask him out but he's just going to say no" Jungkook mumbled.
"How do you know that? I thought the same about Jin, I was sure there was no way he would say yes but I eventually sucked it up and asked and we've been dating a couple months now" Namjoon began "you should just ask him. I don't know much about Taehyung but if he's let you into his life this much then surely he must like you at least a little bit"
"I don't know hyung"
"Jungkook, tell me has he ever done anything to make you think he likes you"
"Uh, well, yeah....he.....maybe I don't know....we've kissed" Jungkook stammered, he had conveniently left that out of his story.