*:..。o○ 24 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To Infinity and Beyond
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒To Infinity and Beyond┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

2 months 11 days 3 hours and 24 minutes. That's how long Jungkook had not been able to talk to Taehyung for. He had tried texting him but he was almost certain Taehyung had blocked him by this point. He had also tried to talk to him through Jimin but even Jimin was ignoring him.

Jungkook sat by himself in the corner of the break room, not wanting to speak to anyone. However, that didn't seem to happen. Minho approached him and sat across from him "Hey Kook" he greeted casually.
"Hi" Jungkook replied abruptly.
"Are you okay? You're awfully quiet"
"I'm fine"
"Did you break up with Taehyung?"

Jungkook snapped his head up to glare at him "why do you care?" He snapped defensively.
Minho put his hands up, proclaiming his innocence "I was just wondering since he's not spoken to me in months and you've been moping around as well"
"Mind your own business Minho"
"What happened?"
"None of your business"
"Fine, be like that" Minho grumbled, getting up and walking away.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Namjoon walked over not long after. He sighed as he flopped in the seat next to Jungkook "would you and Minho stop acting like children. I'm not your father, I can't have Minho coming up to me telling me that 'Jungkookie's being mean to me'" Namjoon rolled his eyes amusedly.
Jungkook didn't crack a smile at that and still just sat there.
"Care to tell me what's up?" Namjoon asked after Jungkook didn't respond.
Jungkook glared up at him.
"No? If you don't want to tell me, fine but quit being in a mood it's interrupting with your practice and it's bringing the team's spirit down"

Jungkook didn't answer and got up, walking out of the room ignoring Namjoon's shouts. He couldn't bring himself to care about hockey right now, or even really care about himself. He was surprised Namjoon hadn't noticed how skinny he was getting as he barely bothered to eat which probably added to his extremely bad mood which was now a constant.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He found a small cupboard which he had visited a few times now in order to be alone. He sat in there in the dark wondering how things managed to go so wrong. His life had been going so well he had an amazing boyfriend who he loved, a great career, a bunch of friends. And now he had nothing. The worst thing about it was that there was no one to blame but himself.

He could beg Taehyung all he liked but it didn't seem like the other would want him back anytime soon. That depressed him more than anything. A few months ago he was almost certain that Taehyung was his soulmate, his future but he wasn't sure if that was able to happen now.

He sighed, pulling his legs up to his chest and laying his head on his knees. He desperately wanted to talk to Taehyung, the only person who could fix him. Anyone else just wasn't good enough as they could never replace Taehyung.