*:..。o○ 21 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Is it really a break up?
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook's new routine at the arena had become almost unbearable, now that they were going to worlds Namjoon had upped their practice schedule in order to create more training time

Jungkook's new routine at the arena had become almost unbearable, now that they were going to worlds Namjoon had upped their practice schedule in order to create more training time. All he did was eat, sleep and train and it was killing him.

He barely got to speak to Taehyung and it had been weeks. The most they would get to communicate was a hi in the corridors, a quick text or a short phone call. Jungkook was missing him more and more with each passing day.

Taehyung had been practicing non stop as well so even when Jungkook had a small break they wouldn't be able to spend time with each other.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It had been about 4 weeks since they had had a proper conversation when Jungkook decided to put a stop to it. He would make sure he stayed behind after practice and wait for Taehyung to be finished. So that's what he did. He finished up practice, got showered and changed, packed up his things and said goodbye to his teammates.

He began walking to the other side of the arena to the other ice rink where Taehyung practiced every day. He was sure by this time Yoongi would have gone home. The boy loved to sleep and would not waste any precious time attempting to stay awake.

He wondered how Jimin was coping with Yoongi's training schedule as his hours would have gone up as well but he guessed Jimin was used to it by now. Jungkook wasn't, any boyfriend he'd ever had before didn't have to work that much so they were pretty much free most of the time to do whatever they wanted. But that was before he was a professional, since he joined the team he'd not had a relationship except from a few one night stands here and there until Taehyung. He wasn't sure how much longer he could put up with barely seeing each other.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He eventually reached the ice rink and he felt sort of nervous. He couldn't explain it, his heart was pumping fast and he didn't know why. It had been a long time since he was nervous around Taehyung, maybe it was because they hadn't seen each other in so long. He hesitantly pushed the door open and looked at the empty rink, his eyebrows furrowed, Taehyung had told him he would be here.

He walked down the steps towards the rink "Taehyung?!" He called.
He stepped onto the ice and that's when he heard a small cry. He turned and saw Taehyung sitting against the wall of the ice rink, clutching his chest.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?!" Jungkook panicked, rushing over to him, almost slipping in the ice.
"Nurse, please" Taehyung choked out.
Jungkook quickly bent down and picked him up in his arms as he rushed towards the medical room. He burst into the room and the nurse looked up at him alarmed until she saw Taehyung in his arms and she seemed to understand.

"Put him on the bed, dear, and then wait outside" she said calmly.
Jungkook did as he was told and walked out the door, closing it softly behind him. He began pacing the corridor, each minute feeling like an hour.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It had probably only been 10 minutes when the nurse came out, smiling at him. The kind of smile that put him at ease "you can go see him now, no need to worry" she told him and left for her office which was next door.
Jungkook walked in and saw Taehyung sitting calmly on the bed as if nothing had happened. The only tell tale sign was the light sheen of sweat still covering his forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked.
Taehyung looked up at him "yeah, I'm okay"
"Care to explain what happened?"
"Care to stay out of my business" Taehyung grumbled, looking away from him.
"Taehyung" Jungkook sighed "I'm just trying to look out for you okay? So stop giving me all this attitude, I'm not trying to be nosy. I'm asking because I care"

"Well, care less" Taehyung replied.
"Don't be like this Tae"
"Be like what? Myself? I warned you before we even became friends that this is what I'm like. So if you can't deal with it then leave" Taehyung snapped.
"This isn't what you're like, this is what you choose to be like. When you're scared..." Jungkook began before Taehyung interrupted.
"I'm not scared"
"Well why are you putting up these walls again"
"It's none of your fucking business Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted.
"It became my business when you became my boyfriend!"

"What? So now that we're together I suddenly need to tell you everything, can I not have privacy now?"
"Stop being so difficult! I fucking love you and I thought you were going to die or something!"
"If you loved me you would drop this!"
"That's the whole reason I'm not dropping this. Why are you hiding things from me? Do you not trust me?"
"Do you not trust me? Why can't you just accept I'm not going to tell you?"

"You don't trust me" Jungkook said, as a statement, a definite.
Taehyung was looking anywhere but him at this moment.
"Taehyung, what have I don't to deserve this? Why can't you trust me? I've done nothing to break your trust"
Taehyung didn't answer him and stared at the same spot on the floor. Jungkook wondered if he was crying and just didn't want to show it.

"Why don't you call me when you're ready to talk" Jungkook said coldly and left the room without another word. He trailed out of the arena, his fun date plans for the night ruined. He got on the bus not even attempting to smile at the bus driver like he normally did.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He stared out the window the entire journey home. They had never had such a heated argument before and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to call him and do anything to get him back but if there was one thing Jungkook was not it was a pushover. To him, Taehyung was so clearly in the wrong that he refused to be the one to practically beg Taehyung to come back. No, if Taehyung wanted this relationship he would have to do the work.

But it hurt. His mind could only think of Taehyung, his face was engrained on the back of his eyelids so whenever he blinked he could see it, the face he loved so much. He wanted to forget, forget their fight. Even forget Taehyung just for this one night.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He got off the bus at a different stop than he did normally and walked up to a familiar door, one that he hadn't seen in a long time. He knocked loudly, alerting the person inside to his presence.

The door opened to reveal a short boy, the same age as him. His blonde hair framed his face perfectly. He smiled at Jungkook innocently, small dimples appearing on his cheeks "long time, no see Jungkook"
"Chan" Jungkook croaked, his voice hoarse "please help me forget"
The boy smiled kindly at him "no problem" he whispered as he pulled Jungkook into his small apartment.

Jungkook sighed as he felt the feeling of the others lips travel down his neck. He wished it was Taehyung but that was the whole reason he had came here, to forget about him for a while.  Jungkook didn't count this as cheating, surely after their fight earlier they were technically broken up. So it wasn't cheating. At least that's what Jungkook told himself.

Oh, some shit about to go down.
So I need to have some words with the man who controls the weather here cause it was snowing yesterday. Come on give me a break it's the middle of March.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you guys so much for all your votes, reads and comments. We've managed to make it past 10K reads and that makes me so happy