Who's that .... Boyfriend?

It was Friday and Jay was gonna come over.Thwy spent almost all their time together,but Wednesdays were always special.Not only was it their famous Movielicious Pizza night,but it was the night Jay actually paid for anything

The stingy bastard.

The week was going pretty quick and Kayla didn't appreciate that at all.

School was starting next week.

She shifted in the living room couch as she thought of the killing machine in the form of education.Honestly,school would be just perfect without one thing

Maths

That just suck.It's not like she didn't try, she did,but then again ........

y had to understand that his x was never coming back.

Mr.Garry just had to stop asking them to find that x and the world would be perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

"I'm off honey",her father called out as he picked up his keys from the counter.

"Ok dad",she responded without moving even a muscle.Today dad was working late into the night,and in as much as she loved the company of Jay,she didn't like how her dad overworked himself.

"You and Jay have fun yeah",he added as an afterthought as he walked out the door.

Don't we always.

She thought smiling as she shouted an OK to her Dad.

A few minutes went by and she got up,locked the door and went upstairs to her room.Jay was at basketball practice and he wouldn't be here till after about twenty minutes.He knew where Dad left his keys.He could let himself in.

He always did.

She must have dozed of on her bed because the next thing she knew,someone was in her room shuffling through her dresser noisily.

She panicked.

Who the hell was that?.Her heartbeat raced as the shadow approached her bed.The person was in all black and she couldn't see his face.She could only tell it was a him because of the figure that walked slowly yet purposely towards her.

A whimper escaped her lips.

"Who's there?",she asked mustering a little courage.

There was no answer.

"I'm gonna call the cops if you come any closer",she screamed panicked.

In one swift jump,whoever it was jumped onto the bed and Kayla screamed as she'd never screamed before.

Then as abruptly as the scream had come,it ended.

She relaxed as the familiar smell of arrogance filled her nostrils.She relaxed,and in a single blink,she did the unexpected.

She kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

He gasped sharply,then screamed like the Barbie he was deep inside.

Kayla lay still smirking as he screamed for sixty seconds more.

She'd kicked him good.

"What was that for?",he asked annoyed.

"Why'd you sneak up on me like that?",she asked in an even tone.

"What do you mean I sneaked up on you?.For Crissakes you know I'll be here . it's Friday,is it not?",he queried turning to face her.

Even in the darkness,Kayla could feel his eyes burning with anger.

How could she have forgotten Jay was coming over?.Why had she been so jumpy.

She blamed Dad's sandwich

"But_but why didn't you respond when I asked who it was?",she pointed out defensively

"Because I had these on dummy",he blurted out,handing over his Max 1000 to die for headphone as he crossed over and put on the bedside lamp.

"Ohw",she stated simply.

"Ohw?,Ohw,that all you got to say?",he demanded.

"Well...

"Well nothing",he cut her off. "Guess who's paying for pizza",he added as he got off the bed and started to walk out of the room.

"Hell no!",she screamed as she raced after him.

"Hell yes",he said smirking as he jogged down the stairs.

Just then,the doorbell rang.

She walked to the door and peeped through the keyhole.Just her luck

It was the pizza guy.

Kayla stole a glance Jay's way and with his arms folded and a big crooked smirk on his face,Kayla just sighed.

He seriously wasn't paying.

She chuckled then walked to the kitchen counter as Jay walked to the door.

She paid for the pizza and walked into the kitchen to get some disposable cups as she dropped the pizza onto the couch.

She came out of the kitchen and the first thing she realized was that there was no Pizza

No Jay.

But most importantly,

No Pizza.

She run upstairs and stormed into her bedroom.

There he lay.Legs crossed,head propped on her favorite pillow and pizza in his hand.

"What you staring at me for?,the movie's already playing",he stated nonchalantly.

She settled on the bed and made herself comfortable by pushing him too one side of the bed.

She handed him a cup and he filled it with some coke.

They both exhaled in sync as they swallowed the cold drink.

They put the rest of the pizza on the bedside table with their empty cups then lay on their stomachs to watch the movie comfortably on her bed.

They made small conversation and kicked each other occasionally and Kayla smiled at the thought that this was how it was gonna be till they became exhausted watching movies and finally dropped after the coffee they were gonna start drinking lost its effect.

It was halfway through the second movie when the movie paused as an image popped on her screen.

Oh no!.

He was trynna have a video chat with her.

Jay was about to click the answer button when she beat him to it and hanged up.

Jay turned and eyed her suspiciously,raising a questioning eyebrow.

She said nothing.

"Who's that?",he asked,surprised that he'd never seen or heard of this boy.He knew everyone she knew.

At least he thought he did.

"None of your bisuness",she replied a bit too sharply.

A pained expression passed on Jay's face for a second,then vanished the next.

He took out his phone and in the next ten seconds,her cell phone beeped.

Someone had texted her.

She rolled her eyes when she realized it was from Jay. But then she dropped the phone and stared at him with dagger eyes when she opened it and realized it was a screenshot of a post from Facebook boldly written

Yaaaaaay!,KAYLA HAS A BOYFRIEND!.