Met With Air

Ten seconds

Twenty seconds

Thirty seconds

"Heyyyyyyyyyy", Thelma screamed in frustration when it was obvious Kayla was in a world of her she'd been standing in front of the idiot for thirty seconds and all she was doing was looking at her like she was Darth Vader or something.

"Yeah right ",Kayla thought to herself.

The annoying voice made it real alright.

Thelma hadn't disappeared like she thought she would if she confirmed to stare at her like the figment of her imagination which clear she wasn't!.

This was crazy.

She was crazy.

Slowly,she got off her seat and took her binder from the table.

Two could play this game.

Thelma watched orpen mouthed as without even a word,Kayla walked past her.

Unbelievable.

"Oh c'mon ",She cried after her as she tried to catch up with the sudden Usain Bolt she knew to be a snail.

"Kay",she whined as she caught up with her in the hallway.

Kayla just ignored her and continued to walk in the direction Thelma was sure led to her locker.

Dragging her feet beside the now irritating girl she'd sat in a twelve hour flight just to surprise,Thelma just looked on as the Queen did what she was best at

Drama.

All the while Kayla was just suppressing the urge to smack Thellie and hug the annoying petite girl who was dragging her feet beside her.

To say she was surprised was an understatement.

Thelma had really out done herself this time.

But she was mad

Thellie had tricked her into coming to school way too early.

She'd FaceTimed her at 1:00 am even when she was right here in the same city with her.

Like who does that?

This girl is crazy.

In as much as she couldn't deny she appreciated the girl's craziness,she made a mental note to herself to get Thellie locked up in an asylum for loose canons like her right after they were done with this

Whatever this was

Kayla stopped at her locker and watched amused from the corner of her eyes as Thellie nearly tripped over her own feet.

The girl walked with her eyes in her butt.

Clumsy moron.

Taking her time to get her stuff from the locker knowing that every second that passed was like torture to the girl leaning on the locker next to hers,Kayla sighed.

Lights

Camera

Action !

"Ooooooootom ooooh Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayla,listen to me ", Thelma began to sing in a very high pitched annoying voice that could make Lucifer go down on his knees and beg for mercy.

The few people left in the hallway threw a few stares their way and a couple even gifted a giggle.

Way to go Thelma.