Ice Cream Pillow Talks

Curious: what's your favorite ice cream flavor ?? 🤗🤗 😋😎

Enjoy !.

-----------------------------------------------------

" Thank God I'd driven my own car to school today", Kayla thought as she drove home after school.

Today just didn't wanna end.

She sighed as she turned a corner.

Two more blocks and she'd be home.

Ah yes!.

Home.

She parked the car in the garage ( which she rarely did ), and went into the house.Grateful for the first time at the fact that her Dad wasn't going to be home until late in the night.

Very late.

She unlocked the door and threw her keys on the side table as she  dropped her backpack on the couch before proceeding to the kitchen for a snack.

She opened the freezer and found some ice cream bowls. Without hesitation,she picked out  a bowl of FroCho and decided to pick that out of the many other flavors.

But she wasn't eating chocolate because of her mood right now. The fact is ;

She loved chocolate.

She took a bowl,for a moment considering whether or not to take a few scoops before rethinking the whole idea and putting the bowl back.

She opened one of the cabinets and grabbed a bag of chocolate chips staring at it for a while before grabbing another bag.

Yaaaaaaaaaay chocolate.

She grabbed a big spoon oh her way out, completely planning to stuff her mouth with so much ice cream till she felt so sick she wouldn't be able to eat another scoop.

She made her way upstairs to her room after locking the door and grabbing her phone on the way.

She'd actually considered leaving her phone in her backpack but reconsidered it for obvious reasons.

Maybe not so obvious reasons.

But who's asking ?.

She opened her door and cast a look over her shoulder for no apparent reason before entering the room and closing it with her foot.

She made it to her bed in three long strides,eager to get into her bed and focus on the task at hand

ChocoFest

Or at least that's the excuse she gave herself to convince herself that she didn't really have other pending matters to deal with.

Uggggggh

She sat on the bed and opened the lid of her ice cream bowl at the same time she unlocked her phone.

33 notifications.

17 texts

13 missed calls.

She scrolled through her logs and realized she'd the calls from

McLean 😍

And

McLean 😎

She sighed not bothering to check her messages, knowing fully well that it'd be from the two same people.

She put the phone on her lap as she began to slowly scoop the ice cream into her mouth. Savouring every bit of it as it hit her tongue and teased her taste buds.