Well Hello

How many McLeans have you noticed so far ?

Any connection ?

🤗🤗 Enjoy !!.

----------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V

Judging by how my day was moving,I really hated the fact that school just wouldn't be over.

Whatever wrong I'd done to deserve this torture called school.

Only a  week ago,I'd been back enjoying my life only to be dragged all the way here by those monsters. 

But there was a bright side to the whole thing.

I turned the corner heading to the lunchroom eager to get through it as lunch meant school was almost over.

Almost.

I sighed defeatedly.

Willing school to end quickly wouldn't make time go any faster.

Ah!,there it was.

The cafeteria.

I'd have loved to enjoy my lunch peacefully on the lawn outside like they allowed us to do back home.

But no no

Of all the schools they could pick,they just had to pick the fanciest one with the more uptight rules.

Sometimes I hated my parents' wealth and influence.

One step

Two

And I was in.

The first thing that hit me was the not so mistakable scent of school food.

Except this school actually served some good food.

Thanks Mom and Dad.

I made my way quickly and quietly towards my table.

Somehow,a black hoodie was all you needed to become invincible in this school.

Curse all the lotions and potions I'd bought just to gain that super  power.

Only to realize it cost only a hundred dollars and a free once over by an amazingly gorgeous shop attendant.

I joined the line to buy myself a sandwich and found myself admiring my sneakers as that was where my eyes preferred to look

Down. 

I'm not a shy person.

But that really depends on your definition of " shy".

But I'd admit I was "picky" as some people had called me.

Except the society I'd grown in had made me that way.

This way :

Picky when it came to the kind of people I surround myself with.

The kind of people I'd call friends.

It's really hard to know who is with you because of who you are and I really didn't like people befriending me because it was beneficial to them.

So if that's what y'all term " picky" I could live with that.

I'd rather be picky than have another person take advantage of my friendship just like Cody Raymond did back in seventh grade.