Sleep-HorrOver

Help us!.

Heart pounding in her chest,she continued to run.

She couldn't help them.

No one could.

They were coming. 

The clock was ticking.

She needed to get to the point.

She was running so fast she couldn't believe it.It was as if some force was pulling her forward when she could hardly even see where she was going.

Ah!,she cried out in pain as she tripped and fell over.

Her heart began to increase inhumanly.She'd twisted her ankle.

She felt something warm trickling down her feet and she realized it was blood.

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth together.

The blood was oozing out of a deep cut right above her knee where she'd hit something sharp in the ground when she'd fallen.

Great!,just her bad luck.

She unwrapped the root that had tangled itself like a second skin on her leg.

Wincing,she got up and was overcome by searing pain than tore through her leg like a raging fire.

She couldn't run now.Not with this pain.

A nervous chuckle escaped her as she thought about what was inevitably bound to happen if she didn't make it to the point in five minutes.

An involuntary shudder went through her causing shivers down her spine.And for the first time since it all began,she realized one thing she'd been trying to hide

She was scared.

Really scared.

An owl hooted somewhere and suddenly everything went quite.

Her mouth became dry with uneasiness.

Her palm began to sweat.

She could hear her heart pounding so loud it threatened to burst out of her chest.

She heard the rustling of leaves somewhere behind her and she turned sharply.

They were here.

But she couldn't see them.

All she saw was endless consuming darkness that wanted to itself swallow her.

And as if for the first time,she became conscious of her appearance.

Tattered clothes.

Messy muddy hair.

Her body was covered in dried blood.

She hadn't taken a bath in weeks.

Leaves rustled again.This time closer.

And for some reason,she laughed

Laughed at the fact that when in such a situation where she was about to see and breathe her last,she was concerned about her appearance and the fact that she hadn't taken a bath in weeks.

She deserved to go with Honor,didn't she?.

The wind suddenly Bevan to pick up and strands of hair covered her face.