Doom-Drive-Boom

Chapter dedicated to Abdul-Waasiu for being an inquisitively insistent son of a book 😂😂😂 now read away bookworm 😍😍
Enjoy !!.
----------------------------------------------------

The drive home was silent.

Dead silent.

Apparently Jay had been waiting for her by his car for nearly thirty minutes and he sure as hell wasn't happy about that when she finally met him in the parking lot.

And oh!,there was also the fact that he'd discovered she'd actually taken money from his wallet to pay for his lunch which she owed him.

What annoyed him more was that she paid for her lunch with his money too.

He'd sworn war at the parking lot and if Kayla was sure about one thing,it was the fact that she needed more security and bargaining chips when her security failed her.

But most importantly,

She had to start sleeping with both eyes open, two more flashlights,buy a taser and get a bodyguard.

Okay maybe the bodyguard part was exaggerating a bit too much.But if Jay wanted to get to her,he would.

Nothing would stop him.

Not the flashlights.

Not the taser.

Certainly not the bodyguard which she definitely couldn't afford.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh,she was in a mess.

He even knew the code to the alarm at home.

Wouldn't be a surprise if he sneaked up on her tonight and put her pillow over her head and suck the air out of her while she screamed the lines to Zootopia's theme song!.

"Whoa,slow down Kayla",she told herself as she tried to calm her "overly impossible death scenario imagination" down.

She stole a glance at Jay who was paying her no attention.

She wasn't going to let down her defenses.

He would take his revenue.

He was a dangerous teenager on the loose.

And she sure wasn't going down without a fight.

He wouldn't take her alive.

She chuckled and for the first time,Jay threw her a look

It was a disgusting look.

But at least he'd looked at her.

They had to start from somewhere.

Even if that somewhere was being looked at like a can of expired dog food.

She cringed her nose at the thought.

Good imagination Kayla.

She caught Jay looking at her in the mirror and just then realized that they were at a red light.

His left eyebrow was raised questioningly

She just shrugged.

Buzzo.

Jay just rolled his eyes.

He just didn't understand her sometimes.

She was supposed to be giving him puppy eyes and reciting the mantra to get him to forgive her for the silly prank she'd pulled on him.