Nothing ...

Jay's P.O.V

It's been three days...

Three days after that day

That party.

That horrible party.

Well scratch that.

If I was being honest,it wasn't the party that had been horrible.

It'd been what had happened at the party.

Three whole days and I'd been able to make myself not think about it

I'd convinced myself I'd left it all behind me. 

At that party where it'd all happened.

But today ...

Today it seems like the walls were coming down.

I felt like I was going to give into the emotions at any given second.

For once I was glad to have this whole house to myself.

At least Mom and Dad wouldn't have to see me like this ...

So broken ...

How could she ?

Why ?. 

I was fighting a battle within myself and I was loosing.

My hold on my own emotions were slipping and the very memory I had pushed to the land of no return threatens to come crashing into my conciousness,crashing me in the process...

And simply put...

I couldn't stop it ...

------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

( Thellie's Party ).

" There's someone I want you to meet ",Kay said. 

With those words,the feeling I had had about coming in the first place took control over me

Fear.

I knew she was going to reveal her little secret to me today and I had tried to avoid it.

But in the process of avoiding it,I realized I owed it to her and to myself to show up and get this whole thing over with.

How bad could it possibly be ?

We walked into the house and passed through the makeshift dancefloor that was the living room and up the stairs.

I followed her silently and didn't miss how tense her whole body was.

For a second,I thought of making a joke to ease the tension until I realized one thing ;

I was just as tense as she was.

If not even more. 

Sooner than later,God knows I'd prayed for the latter,she came to a stop in front of a room.

I'd been here only  once but I sure as hell knew this wasn't Thellie's room.

She took in a deep breath then turned around and gave me a nervous smile before placing her thumb on the fingerprint thingy on the wall that it seemed all the rooms in the house had.