A Day-Vil To Remember!.

Mansion ?

Villa ?

Castle ?

Kingdom ?

Kayla just couldn't put a name to the enormously gigantic monster that was Perla's home.

Damn 

To be honest,when Thellie had invited her over to spend the day at her place,she'd been expecting something because she knew for a fact Their family's status,but this was something else. Something she hadn't been expecting.

This was extraordinary.

The drive from the gates alone had taken her five minutes.

But hey

Who was counting ?

Haha.

Obviously her!.

But who could blame her?.

She knew to give praise when due.

It was funny how she'd been living in this neighborhood and had no idea the equivalent of the White House just four miles away.

Well,no surprise there since she'd really had no reason to want to know that.

Her life here had actually been pretty much the same everyday.

Home

School

Jay.

She smiled as she pulled into the driveway.

Jay

He'd always been the out of the routine in her life.

He was the balance in her yet pretty predictable lifestyle.

She got out of the car to meet a bouncy super hyped teenager who'd already been waiting even before she'd parked her car.

The other balance that kept her sane.

The famous petite devil.

Thellie.

She smiled widely as she was engulfed in a bear crushing hug.

"Can't breathe",she managed to blurt out pretending to suffocate.

A1 for her exaggeration.

Big mistake.

Thellie's grip only tightened.

This time she really couldn't breathe.

The short devil was strong beyond expectation.

Clinging to her like a second skin.

Like a leach.

Okay ew.

After what seemed like forever which was actually just seventy-six seconds,the devil untangled herself from her.

Yep

That's how bad the hug had been. 

Thellie was like a very stubborn knot on a very very super very bad hair day.

"Hey!",Thellie whined,standing on her tippy toes to yell at Kayla who was just looking at her smiling like the idiot they both knew she was.

At the back of Kayla's head was one thought or better still one fact she'd rather not point out to Thellie . Especially right now when the girl looked like she wanted her blood for sacrifice to her demons.