McLean

"This day couldn't get any worse right ?",Kayla thought as she walked to her last class for the day.

For some reason,she could see herself put one foot in front of the other but it seemed she wasn't even moving.

She just wanted to get this day over and done with so she could just do the one thing she knew she was totally incapable of doing

Think.

The fact made her mind race back to the events of earlier on

Lunch.

What had he been thinking ?

Of all the things ....

Ughhhhhh

What had she been thinking?

Point taken

She was the one who'd messed everything up.

Absentmindedly,she twirled a piece of her own hair as she walked.

She'd gone through the rest of her classes mechanically since lunch had become the only thing her brain could focus on.

Her mind just kept on replaying everything like she really didn't have other things to concentrate on.

Like the fact that she'd gotten a C on her English test.

She mentally slapped herself.

She just hoped whoever was in charge up there would wake up from their nap and save her the stress.

" You brought this upon yourself",a small voice at the back of her head taunted.

" Oh just shut up!".

It was when the girl who walking in front of her turned and gave her a weird look that Kayla realized she'd said that out loud.

Great.

She just rolled her eyes and  shrugged as she continued to walk just as the girl turned a corner.

She didn't have to explain herself.

They could add her to the list of top ten weirdos if they wanted.

She didn't care.

She inhaled deeply trying to calm her nerves.

She did care.

She was just ........... Not in a good mood?

Yeah. That just had to be it.

Could this day just end already?.

She was grateful somehow that Thellie was going to be in her next class.

She'd have someone to paper chat with and at least get off some of the thoughts that were haunting her.

Luckily,she'd been able to leave the cafeteria without having to say anything to Jay.

For once,she appreciated the bell that signalled the end of lunch.

She sighed as the door of her class came into view.

Finally.

Some insane sanity she needed.

No,not the class

Thellie.

Her steps seemed to have quickened as she envisioned how Thellie would annoy yet soothe her at the same time.