Say What Now?

Chapter dedicated to Zac-Wan 😍😍 happy birthday kiifi 😍😎. Enjoy!.
-----------------------------------------------------

It really is a mystery,but know how when you wake up and it's gonna be a really really  bad day,you can feel it.

Kayla was feeling it alright.

Somehow,the wind just didn't feel right.The sky didn't look right.The air smelled Wrong.Even the people seemed different.

Nothing was more overwhelming than the feeling she had in the pit of her stomach like yesterday's dinner that just didn't wanna digest.

As she got ready for school,the unsettling feeling that today was the day she'd finally get eaten by a giant pizza became worse.

Yes,she dreamt about giant pizzas.

No,that wasn't weird.

That wasn't the point here.

Point is ;

She'd woken up with little time to get ready.

Her hair seemed to fall in all but the right place.

Her uniform seemed off.

Even her face didn't look like it belonged.

She just wanted to go back to bed and coil under the blankets and sleep this day away.

Easier said than done.

She made some cereal for breakfast which by the way tasted weird.

It tasted like the bottom of someone's shoe.

That is,if you've ever had shoe for breakfast and you knew what shoe actually tasted like.

Then you'd agree that that's exactly how her breakfast tasted like.

You actually never know what those cereal companies actually put into those boxes.

She'd remember to write a petition to the FDA later.

God!. Could this day get any worse.

She was already thinking about writing petitions? 

She didn't do petitions.

Why was she even still thinking about petitions? 

Oh no!.

Even her mind was beginning to turn on her.

She was thinking Einstein.

No,no,no.

Just as she put the milk back into the fridge and grabbed her phone and backpack,she heard Jay screaming her name from outside.

Apparently he thought it wise to scream her name instead of just honking.

She walked to his car and jumped in and without even waiting for her to get settled,he drove off.

She gave him the death glare but he just ignored her.

Great.

Someone seems to have taken his ego pills today.

The drive to school was silent and even though it wasn't an uncomfortable silence,Kayla couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"See ya at lunch",Jay said as he locked his car and made his way towards the opposite direction where he'd have his first class.