When Bestfriends Fight ...

" Well I've tried everything,he just wouldn't talk to me ",Kay cried into Thellie's chest. " It's like he doesn't even see me anymore ",she added sniffing.

The girls had come over to try and cheer her up,and right now, they were huddled together in the sofa while she sobbed into Thellie's chest and Hills stroked her back in a comforting manner.

" He sees you okay ?. He'll come around soon. He's just upset ",Thellie cooed and handed Kay another tissue.

At this rate,they'd run out of tissue in no time. My

She really didn't wanna be a cry baby,but she couldn't help it.

She missed him.

She missed Jay.

She was really grateful for her friends being here and all,but all of a sudden,she'd become so overwhelmed with emotion and had broken up info a complete mess.

" How are you so sure huh ?",she asked sitting up straight in the bed.

Thellie didn't answer immediately and she had a look on her face that said she was thinking something over.

" What aren't you telling me ?",she asked again,a million things going through her mind.

Thellie and Hills shared a look that didn't go unnoticed by Kayla.

With all that was going on,her emotions were all over the place and the fact that both girls knew something she didn't really irritated her in a way she couldn't understand.

" What is it ?",she asked through her teeth,her annoyance clear when both girls still hadn't said anything.

" Don't get mad or anything okay ?", Thellie asked nervously.

Well that was assuring.

" Okay ?",she responded flatly.

Thellie inwardly winced.

" Well you see after you and Jay had that fight at my party ?", Thellie asked in a very lame attempt at stalling.

Kay literally shot daggers at her bestfriend.

What sort of dumbass question was that ? 

How could she forget the fight when it's the reason they were here in the first place.

" Well Jay and I have been talking ",Thellie croaked.

That was just great ! 

Wait ....

" What ? ",Kayla practically screamed in her bestfriend's face.

" Calm down Kay. You have to keep an open mind about this and listen to what she has to say ",Hills who had been quite the whole time piped in. 

Well of course.

This past week has been so terrible for her and it had been really assuring and comforting knowing she had the gitls.

And now,she finds out Jay had been talking to Thellie and no one had felt it necessary to let her know about it up until now and by some magic,she was supposed to just be okay with it and keep an open mind ? 

They'd known how hurt she was and she thought they understood and that they were there were there for her only to find out that they had been talking to Jay behind her back when she was going crazy with him ignoring her and all.

She felt betrayed.

Angry even

" For how long ?",she asked without even looking up at either girls.

" For the past five days ",Thellie admitted with a deep sigh.

" How could you not tell me this ?",she asked,her voice pained.

" He told me not to ",Thellie confessed,her voice equally pained.
R
" Oh of course he did ",Kay yelled,sarcasm dripping from her voice and disappointment written all over her face.

" C'mon Kay. You know I'd never keep something like that from you willingly  ",Thellie tried to defend herself.

" Of course you possibly couldn't ",Kay coldly mocked.

" You know I wouldn't ",Thellie tried again,ignoring  her bestfriend's direct jab at her.

Kay knew she had to stop right there and then,but it hurt so badly the fact that Thellie had kept this from her the entire time and she felt the anger run through her body. My

Anger wasn't a very good thing because and she more than anyone knew she did and said stupid things she would regret the minute she did and said them,but she wasn't in the right frame of mind to think clearly.

She found the anger coursing through her and her adrenaline spiked,causing the pain she felt from Jay's indifference towards her subside and she do realized she would rather feel the anger sbd be angry with Thellie if that took the pain away.

Even if momentarily.

" I thought you were trying to help me find a solution to all this,but instead you didn't even tell me he'd reached out to you ",she spat getting up from the sofa.

" I am trying to help ", Thellie shot back,getting out of the sofa as well.

" Of course you are ",Kay snorted.

" Guys, chill ",Hills shouted, standing in between the two as the tension in the room practically rose to maximum level.

" You should tell her that ',Thellie snorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

" You done ?  Or you got more to say ", Kay called her out.

Hills shot both girls warning glances but it was like she wasn't even there.

"  You know,we wouldn't be here if you'd been honest with him to begin with ",Thellie said accusingly. Me

She was right.

" Thellie !",Hills warned her cousin once again.

" What?",she shot back. " Someone had to say it ",she whined.

One look at Kayla and Thellie's face dropped.

Couldn't take it back now , could she ?

Kayla just stood there  wide eyed. She knew she'd been pushing Thellie's buttons and at point she was going to snap. But she hadn't expected this.

Yes,someone did have to say that.

It just didn't have to be her besycriend saying it. 

Fueled by jealousy that Jay had been talking to Thellie while ignoring her and anger towards the fact that Thellie had kept it from her,she went ahead and used the only shot she had left, knowing and wanting her to feel the same pain she was.

The silence that followed her words was ear piercing  

" Well at least I'm not the one who's slept with my bestfriend's bestfriend !".

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N : well .. well ... well if it isn't trouble in paradise.

Sorry for the cliffhanger  😈😈 ( Not )   lol

Thanks for reading. And please please vote and tell me all your theories.

Love - AmDiya 💛💛💛