Fairness

They lay on flat on their stomachs as they waited for the Massuse to arrive.

Kayla closed her eyes and listened to Thellie and Hills hum to the Spiderman theme song.

Typical.

She would have joined them herself except for the fact that her mind was pretty much occupied with the events of last night.

Specifically

The Halloween Juans.

The boys had come off the stage looking as embarrassingly red as possible.

Serves them right.

The girls had teased and teased them all the way back to her house where they had gone to change and wash away the makeup.

That had taken a while.

They had continued to watch the video of them dancing on stage,each time coming up with more ways to describe the horror .

The boys had really outdone themselves.

And Hills had only been able to recognize them because she kinda helped make those moves.

It was their moves

Terrible

Yet

They did it with pride.

So no matter how embarrassing it was,they had all ready had fun and now kind courtesy of the boys,they were getting free massages. 

The luxuries.

Except this was more of a bribe to get the girls to never ever show that video to anyone.

At least

For now.

They did promise

But a massage could only protect their dignity only as soon as it ended.

But they sure weren't going to tell the boys that.

They knew better

Soon and regretfully,the massage did come to an end and they headed out to Biggie's for lunch.

Also kind courtesy

The boys.

They got into Hills' Convertible and in five minutes past half an hour,they made it to the 24/7 diner.

It was as they walked into the diner that a mental memory crossed her mind

Jay

She had totally gone to his room as soon as the girls and the boys had left

But he had not been there

It had really bothered her because it was more of a tradition and he was always there waiting for her to come share her candy with him whenever she returned from Trick-or-treating.

But later on he had sent her a text saying he had gone out for a walk so she really didn't have to worry about it and that they could always share the candy the very next day

Although she hadn't gotten around to do that because she had been hanging with the girls all morning.

All thoughts of Jay disappeared the minute the sweet scent of delicacies floated to her nose and overtook her senses

Food.

Could there be anything better.

They walked purposefully towards the booths and practically ignored the looks and whistles they earned as they passed by