Deep Sleep

Chapter dedicated to GoldenBwoyBelenco and PhoeThel 😍😍😍 happy birthday loves of my life 🤗🤗🤗 i love you two so much 😎😍😘

-----------------------------------------------------

Kayla sat on the bed as silently as she possibly could,her thoughts distant.

She watched the sleeping girl and was grateful for the fact that at least one of them could fall asleep and for a while be oblivious to the world and everything else in it.

She sighed as she made her way downstairs to the kitchen were she would have breakfast or in this case brunch.

She sighed as she was met with an empty kitchen.

The others had already left for school and her Dad had agreed to let her stay to be with Thellie. 

They had made progress and everything was alright now but she preferred to be here when Thellie woke up.

Which was so not soon.

She had been given a sedative to help her sleep and it would keep her asleep for a while.

A very long while

But

She needed the rest.

Kayla took the sandwich Hills had left out from the microwave and poured herself a glass of orange  juice she'd gotten from the fridge.

She sat at the huge dining table and sighed once again at the emptiness in the house.

Perla had left earlier to a doctor's appointment after Kayla had assured her that they would be fine and that she could handle everything.

The staff wouldn't be back until the next day or two because Perla had given them some days off for Halloween.

Although Kayla would gladly have loved the company.

Anyone at all.

She gulped down the rest of her juice and talked back out after cleaning up after herself and return the plate and glass cup.

She walked back into the room and smiled when she saw that Thellie was still sleeping soundly.

She walked back out knowing that now that her fingerprint was imprinted in Thellie's security door that she could easily get back in without any problem.

The door was only a door after all.

She walked through the hallway of the huge house slowly as there was nothing else she could do to pass the time.

She took out her phone and smiled at the text from Jay.She had told him where she was and he was going to pick her up after football practice.

Hopefully Thellie would be up by then.

She walked down the stairs and was about to walk towards the East wing when her legs suddenly developed a mind of its own and she found herself walking towards the wall

Right under the potriat

She traced her hands over the almost realistic potriat of the reason behind Thellie's actions earlier.

Oval shaped face

Big blue eyes

Long black hair