Jay-Cream-Over

Kayla had been up into the wee hours of the night way after Rhino had left. 

It'd been great having him over.

Now she lay in bed in the early hours of the morning way after her alarm had gone off. 

This was bad.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo I am so so sick ( in Carrie Underwood's voice)

For starters,she was clutching her stomach with a permanent frown plastered on her face as she dashed quickly into the bathroom to empty the contents of her stomach.

Yeah not a good picture.

Bad thing is,

This was her second trip to the bathroom in thirty minutes.

She cringed her nose as she came back into her room,her face contorting with pain.

This was her third trip in an hour.

One thing was for certain

She wasn't in any way going to school today.

Another thing wasn't certain

When she'd stop spilling her guts out.

Her Dad had come in only a while ago to check on her and give her the necessary medication when he'd found her face mere inches from the toilet bowl spilling her guts out. 

Yuck.

If he had not known better,he would have thought she'd been drinking

Hangover

Ice cream-over
She had the right symptoms

And she did look like someone with a serious case of hangover.

The nausea had taken the best of her,paling her to the image of a ghost

Wohoooooowohoooooowohooooo.

Ghosty.

Her Dad had left barrel five minutes ago after she'd practically sacked him to go to work.

She'd be fine.

It.was nothing really.

Just one of those days.

She wouldn't let him miss a day at work over a little under the weather kind of sickness,more so on a Monday when she knew he had so much to attend to.

She'd manage.

She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew was a loud sound breaking through her peaceful slumber and roughly bringing her half awake into the present away from her dreams.

It took her a while before she realized the ear shattering sound was coming from her phone which was nearly at the edge of the nightstand where she'd carelessly dropped it on her second trip from the bathroom.

Her phone was ringing.

Somebody was calling. 

She needed to do something

But what?

Yeah

Pick up dummy.

In her moment of confusion,as sleep was strongly pulling at her,she reached out to grab her phone completely missing it and realizing only then that she was laying down at the very end of her bed.